Waterbend!

Sokka made a yummy dinner for everyone which included Yumie's favorite, Earthberry pancakes with sausage. Nothing better than breakfast for dinner!

Yumie tugged at Sokka's arm and giggled, "Daddy! Was fire nation fun?"

Sokka ruffled her hair and smiled, "Yes! I even got you girls a surprise!"

"What tis it daddy?" Yukari asked. Suki tapped her chin and fed her a small piece of pancake.

"Wait here." Sokka dashed to his room and brought out a canvas tote. He pulled out a bag of Fire Gummies and Yumie started to scream.

"DADDY! THOSE MY FAVWET! TANK YOU!!!!!" She grabbed the bag and tried to open them.

Sokka chuckled and opened them for her. He shook the bag to give her a few, "Only a few today sweetheart. Or else the Unagi monster's going to eat the sugar out of your teeth!" Sokka playfully chomped at Yumie and she shrieked.

"No daddy!!" She started to giggle and eat the gummies. Suki smiled. Sokka was really trying to make an effort for Yumie. One way was through her stomach. She loved trying new food with Sokka. She was definitely his daughter!

Yukari frowned, "What bout me daddy?"

"Hold on sweetheart," he ruffled through the bag and pulled out Yukari's favorite candy from the Fire Nation.

Yukari gasped, "APPLE FWOOT TAWRT CHIPS?!" She shrieked and started to laugh, "TANK YOU DADDY!!!!!"

Sokka chuckled and opened the bag to give her a few, "You're welcome sweet girl." He smiled at her and Yukari smiled back and began to nibble on the sweet treat. "I also got you girls turtle duck plushies and your Fire Lord Zuko figure Mie Mie!"

"YAY!" The girls cheered.

Sokka smiled and handed them the treats and toys as they ran off to their room to play.

Suki chuckled as she cleaned up the dishes. Sokka picked up his and Yumie's and helped Suki, "You know babe, you're spoiling them."

"Aww cmon Suki, you're just JEALOUS that I didn't get you anything from the Fire Nation." He smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't need your gifts, Sokka." She bumped him with her hip and looked at him and started to laugh.

When they finished washing the dishes, Suki walked up to Sokka and pulled him into a hug. Sokka's heart warmed at her touch and he hugged her back and kissed the side of her head as he buried himself into her shoulder, "I missed you baby girl."

Suki smiled and whispered, "I missed you too."

Sokka pulled out of the hug and held her shoulders to just admire her, "You're so amazing."

She smiled at him, "Thank you baby."

"Oh! But I did get you something!"

"Sokka," she complained, "You really don't have to buy me things."

"I know! But I want to. Plus it wouldn't be fair if I didn't get you anything, you know?" He pulled a little locket shaped as a heart made. It was small and simple but made of Fire Nation gold.

"Babe..." He put the necklace on Suki and smiled, "Don't worry. I've been getting extra money because of my telephone invention skyrocketing."

Suki chuckled and leaned in to kiss him. "Thank you." She whispered into his lips. She leaned in again and Sokka's breath hitched and he pulled her lower body in with his hand as she tangled her fingers deep into his dark hair. Suki pulled away and smiled at him, "You have a little... it's on your."