Yip Yip!

Suki buttoned Yumie's coat and pulled a hat on her, "Warm?"

"Yes mama!"

Suki patted her head and smiled, "You really look like a little otter penguin now!"

Gran Gran Malina and Grandpa Hakoda had sent the girls some winter clothes for their first visit, since they were babies, to the Southern Water Tribe. The family would be spending the next few months there since Tenzin would be presented to the tribe and the girls would be celebrating their seventh birthday which was very important in the tribe and on Kyoshi.

"You got your backpack?" Sokka adjusted Yukari's scarf, "Did you put your snacks in your bag? We won't be stopping for a few hours."

"Yes daddy." Yukari looked up at him and smiled, "Daddy, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Good, Yumie, you too. We'll be on Appa for about five hours before we can stop."

"Okay daddy."

Sokka patted their heads and smiled, "You two are so adorable!"

"We knowwwww!" Yumie groaned. The two of them ran to the bathroom.

Suki walked over to Sokka with a bag, "I got the books and stuff for the girls. Anything else?"

Sokka knelt down and kissed her belly, "Did you and Katara load the baby stuff?"

Suki rubbed his hair and then her stomach, "All set. Our little flurry will be here soon."

Sokka stood up and gave her a hug, "I can't wait."

Suki smiled and took in his warmth for a moment, "Love you."

"Love you t-"

"DADDY!" Yukari wedged herself between Sokka and Suki and held up her blanket, "Can I bring my blankey?"

"Oh! I almost forgot about that! Good call Yukari!"

Yumie walked in with Squishy and held him up proudly, "Look at Squishy's coat mama!"

Suki beamed and took Squishy from Yumie and held the little furry friend up, "Are you ready to go to the Southern Water Tribe?!" Squishy trilled and everyone laughed. Yumie took him back and cradled him like a baby. The kid loved the little guy.

Kya waddled out, all bundled up in warm clothing. She was one cute four-year-old, "Uncle Sokka! Look at me!!!" She spun around and held her arms out.

Sokka clapped, "Wow Kya! Nice spins!"

"Yu Yu taught me!" Kya ran off and joined Bumi and Aang as they loaded the last of the bags.

The girls followed Kya.

Sokk turned back to Suki and rested his hands along her hips, "Now where were we?"

She smiled and hugged him again. She laid a gentle kiss on his chest and nuzzled her face into it. Sokka rubbed her back softly and kissed the top of her head.

Momo flew in and landed on Aang's shoulder, "Okay! Are we ready?!"

"Yes Uncle Aang!" Yumie chirped. She was really excited to go to the Southern Water Tribe.

Sokka helped the girls up and then him and Aang helped Suki up carefully as she was seven months along.

When everyone was settled and snuggled up in some blankets and pillows Aang took the reins, "Okay! Hold on tight. One! Two! Three!"

"YIP YIP!" All the kids screamed and Appa flew into the sky as the sun began to rise.
———-
Yukari crawled over to Sokka and rested her head on his lap, "Daddy, I'm cold."