🌌Chapter 4: Chuo-dori

Your pov

Leaning back, you gathered up your cursed energy into your fists, and punched forward.

"Plier."

You watched as the last of the low grade curses disintegrated, it's body bent like a stick.

"Nice (L/n)!" One of your teammates called, "Is that the last one?"

"Yeah, I think that's all! " Chou poked his head out of your bag, your phone in his mouth, "..I was only trying to focus on the task! I didn't forget you know.."

You took it and looked at the time:

3:34pm

"Oh shit.."

You were meant to meet him at 4pm last time you spoke! Rushing, you grabbed your bag and bid farewell to your team and teacher heading back to the dorms to change out of your uniform.

/////// 12 minutes later...

You took one last glance in the mirror at your outfit, whilst Chou ran off somewhere in the room.

It consisted of a pair of blue jeans, a black turtleneck and a parka. As well as a silver pendant your Grandfather used to wear. And for shoes, some black leather boots.

You nodded, checking the time, seeing you still had 13 minutes to catch the bus.

"Alright Chou, let's go, " You grabbed your bag and opened the door, "Chou?"

But no noises followed.

You turned around to see him sat by the door, with a little bottle in his mouth.

"Huh?" You crouched down and took it, "Pepper.. Spray?"

"Meow."

You brushed off the fact that your Mother most likely stuffed this into your luggage and put it into your bag.

"Fine, you coming now?" He sat still, and you frowned as he got up and nuzzled your legs, but went back into the room to rest.

"You're staying?"

He looked into your eyes as he laid on the bed and blinked slowly.

Guess he was sadly..

//////// At the café...

Stood outside the cafe in the winter air, you checked your phone at the last messages from Gojou,

...

You: Hey, I'm on the way to the food place you sent.. let's hope it's not too full already..

Gojou: Cool, and it shouldn't be, it's
a little French inspired café..

You: Really..!

Gojou: Yes~

You: Well I'm here now..
Should I go in?