✨Chapter 25: A Lesson or Two

Your pov

As agreed with Gojou, you were out to teach the group for the upcoming event. But before that, you knew you had to get the bet out of the way and dealt with,

"Could you let Sukuna out for 30 seconds again?" You sighed to Yuji, "I need to prove a point, I apologise if this seems highly unreasonable.."

"Nah, I'll drag him out for ya!" The teen laughed, "Just shout if you want me to end it sooner.."

'Such a nice boy..!' You internally swooned at his kindness.

"Thank you Yuji..!"

//////////

Stood out on the grass, you readied to fight, and Chou was sat not too far away.. Yuji just waited on the other side for a heads up.

Meanwhile, Gojou sat on the benches with Megumi and Nobara,

"Take this as an opportunity to see (L/n)-Sensei's fighting technique, " He spoke, "It's an odd one to grasp onto.."

"Okay Yuji--"

Almost instantly he was behind you, but you jumped away. The raw energy he was now emitting shocked you to your core,

"He hasn't even eaten all the fingers..!" You mumbled, standing up straight.

"What's that lady?" The curse smirked, tearing off Yuji's shirt, "Speak a little louder for me..!"

He lunged forward again, and you ducked, swinging out your leg to trip him up.

"Hm?" He had already thought ahead, and jumped over your kick, "..You just wanna fight..?"

Your other foot connected with his chin, stunning the man backwards.

"Pretty much.." You skidded away a little, "Sorry, but no entertainment today."

"Such a shame, " His features grew dark and distorted, "I would've ruined you for myself..!"

You scoff holding your temples, "I bet you would, hm.."

'Fierté.'

"Did I hear that correctly Sensei, " Nobara shrieked, "Is she flirting with that thing!?"

Gojou chuckled to her confusion, "No, it's one of her abilities Nobara.. She can play around with people's egos to distract them."

Sukuna smirked, licking his bloody lips as you continue, "I must say, your speed is incredible.."

This made the Curse grin even more, tilting his head as he walked ahead, seemingly unaffected,

"What's with all the chit chat.. I mean it's all true but, " He cracked his neck, "I've had women scream more in my ears."

Chou looked at you slowly after licking his paw, disapproving your idea.

"No honestly, anyone would be lucky to have your power--"

In mere seconds everyone watched your body get slammed into the ground with ease. A huge cloud of dust blocked the view, but Chou ran into the mist.

Sukuna's harsh hold on your throat stopped all your movements. He leant down as the dust around you both settled.

"Tell me, " He undid your buttons, "You don't have an issue with public humiliation do you--"

He froze still in realisation, his long nails dragging against your skin. You let out a struggled cry from your lips, face flushed and weak.

"(L/n)-sensei..?" Fushiguro looked away, face pink and Gojou burst into a fit of laughter.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Nobara yelled in utter confusion, "WHAT IS THIS MESS?!"

That's when another 'you' appeared midair in a black body suit and matching knee-high socks,

"As if I'd let you do that shit to me,"

Spinning your torso, you delivered a kick to the back of his neck and his face smashed into the ground at high impact.

"A clone..?" Megumi leant forward, "I've never seen this before."

Sukuna got up easily as you jumped back, "What was that for (L/n).. You bit-"

He stopped moving and you grinned, watching his head flop to the side, spine broken.

"Étendue."

You sighed, watching your body grooming itself, "Alright, let's switch now, Chou."

In mere seconds, you were sat on the floor. Clearing your throat, you put your leg down out of a grooming position in embarrassment.

"I see, she used Chou to make the clone, and switched minds with it, " Megumi realised, "So that she could deliver another attack while Sukuna held the real body down."

You snapped your fingers, and Chou appeared in place of the clone.

Sukuna quickly regenerated the body, eyes large with rage as he looked down at you but just as he bent over, Yuji interrupted,

"Oh, hey! You done?" He smiled, helping you up, "I don't remember much, but he's pissed.."

"As all things should be, " You laughed rubbing your neck, "..Damn it, my uniform got torn up again..!"

"Then you need to work on also copying clothes.." Gojou chuckled, "Unless, that's just how they do things in France.."

You blushed crouching to the ground in embarrassment. Your blazer was torn apart, and most of your shirt buttons had fallen off.

"Shut up, it takes up more energy..!" You yelled as a black fabric was thrown onto your back.

You opened your eyes to see it was a blazer and felt your heart rush.

"..I won, right?" You watched the students talk, "..."

"That is true, you did, fair and square, " He looked at his phone, "I guess I'll just ask Shoko.."

Your head snapped to the device, and you jumped up snatching it, "Hey-- (Y/n)?"

"...You're paying as my treat." You mumbled, looking away..

A longer chapter for once; I wanted to showcase your abilities~ 😌

Did you know this book is almost complete?

:0

Well, that's all for tonight, until tomorrow! 🌠

Thanks for reading! ❤