✨Chapter 26: A Drink

Your pov

As decided with Gojou, you were going out for a drink in a bar that he knew in town. The last thing he messaged you was the time and address.

You told him you'd probably be a little late due to paperwork, but he said he didn't mind. He would be out and about doing his usual 'tasks'...

"Meow.." Chou sat in the corridor, watching you check yourself one last time in a mirror.

You smiled at the cat, grabbing your bag, "I'll be back soon, you can stay.. I think I will be okay alone."

Rushing out the door, you left the cat resting and made your way to the destination.

The outfit you chose to wear, was a cute black dress with crossing straps. It was the gift that your mother gave to you for getting a promotion..

////////// 30 minutes later, at the bar...

You hopped up and sat down on a tall stool, idly playing with your hair, 'Where is he..?'

That's when another person sat down, wearing a smart suit. He emitted an air of class and was the last person you'd expect to be here.

Yet he was so familiar... Leaning a little to the side, you tried to get a better view,

"Can I help you..?" He turned his head to face you, his glasses blocking off his eyes, "..Leaning so close; it's unseemly for a woman."

This made you sit straight, brows twitching, 'What the hell, I barely even moved and he saw me..!'

"C-Correct me if I'm wrong, " You cleared your throat, "But didn't you attend Jujutsu High..? I remember seeing you hang out with Gojou Satoru sometimes.."

"..So you're here for that idiot as well, " He rubbed his forehead, "I just wanted to sort out the arrangement for training his student. But the fool made me come here."

"I see.." You felt your blood boil, "How serious of him.. W-Well, I'm his assistant."

"Oh, your name?" 

You looked back up, "Ah, I'm (L/n) (F/n), it's nice to meet you formally.. Uhm.."

"Nanami, Nanami Kento." He rested his chin in his hands seriously, and you nodded feeling a little awkward.

'This guy's so serious...'

"Oh, would you look at that!" A cheerful voice made you both jump, and the culprit leant onto the bar table, "Lookin' good (Y/n)..!"

It was Gojou, and he was wearing a casual outfit. A pair of black jeans, with a matching black shirt, the top buttons undone.

But it was the shades he rarely wore that made you gawk..

"O-Oh, thanks.." You smiled a little as he turned to Nanami.

"Let's just get our discussion done and over with Satoru.." The male grumbled, cringing as Gojou threw an arm over his neck.

"What? Stay for a few drinks, " He grinned whilst Nanami looked like he was about to blow, "It's the polite thing to do Kento..!"

"...One drink." He shrugged off the arm, fixing his blazer and tie, "Then I'm leaving."

//////////// One hour later...

"I see, " Nanami pushed up his shades and got up, "But let me make it clear Satoru; I don't agree with the boy becoming a Sorcerer.."

"I figured you'd be indifferent Kento, " Gojou swirled his cup of sake, "Yuji won't just back down though.. Trust me when I say his enthusiasm will rub off on you..!"

"..Fair enough, " The stoic man nodded before turning to leave, "..I'd recommend you stop her from having any more to drink.."

"Huh?" That's when he finally turned to the side to see what you were up to, "(Y/n), are you drunk...?"

So engrossed in his conversation with the other man, he hadn't even watched you down glass after glass in boredom.

Your mind was muddled, barely able to sit still without swaying in all directions. This, amongst many others, was a prime reason you didn't drink too often...

"N-No, " You fibbed, lifting your head from the bar table, "I had like eight shots, and then things started spinning.. that's all."

"Right, we're leaving now (Y/n), " He got out his seat to help you up and you stumbled a little, "Be careful.."

"D-Don't tell me what to do..!" You whined, pushing him, but he wouldn't budge, "I'll snap you in half.."

"What was that?" He asked as you both exited the building, "I hope that wasn't a threat (Y/n), after all, I'm helping you--"

"--All you did was chat with your boyfriend Nanami!" You slurred out an angry interruption, "Meanwhile all I could do was down drink after drink.. It was so boring..!"

This made the man burst into a fit of laughter. He'd never witnessed this childish side of you, it was refreshing and hilarious..

"Kento isn't my lover, don't be silly, " Gojou held you close and teleported to your drunken amazement, "You're so funny (Y/n).."

"Woahhh, you never said you could do that..!" You wobbled as he unlocked the apartment door, "I demand you to do it again..!"

"Nope, you need to sleep, " He smiled, ushering you indoors slowly, "You can still sort yourself out right..?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I, " You huffed, kicking off your heels, "I can look after myself..!"

"Alright, I was only asking, "  The tall man leant down to your flushed face, hands in his pockets, "Keep your head on will ya.."

Your heart raced as his blue eyes focused on you once more over the shades. His hair perfectly framing his face.. It made your head spin, and your mind even more of a mess...

That's when your small hands moved up, gently cupping his cheeks. And leaning forward you shut your eyes, until your lips touched, connecting in a soft, warm kiss.

Pulling away, you panted, your pupils now dilated, "...I... I think I'm gonna throw up, Satoru.."

AHHHH! 🚨🚨🚨🚨

It's happened. (:0

Long chapter tonight :3

Also, another apology for not publishing last night... (;•͈́༚•͈̀) I had two essays I needed to send in! 😭

Thanks for reading! ❤