🌠Chapter 18: Immature

Your pov

"Tch, he's actually back with a whole bag.." Fushiguro shook his head as you looked to the side slowly.

"Oh, Gojou-Sensei..!" Itadori grinned as the man joined you all.

In that moment, you felt your heart drop; you couldn't believe it!

'Gojou..!' It took all your power not to yell aloud, 'I-Impossible, what are the odds!?'

"Hm, the last student isn't here yet? " The blindfolded male turned your way, "Oh, is this my assistant..?"

He suddenly leant forward into your face, a frown on his lips, "Wait."

'He's way to close...' Your pupils dialated.

"I-Is it actually..?"

"..." You felt butterflies flutter in your stomach as he realised, "You're so slow."

"It is!" He swept you up in a bear hug, spinning you around, "You really came back..!"

'Why wouldn't I..?'

A small smile fell onto your lips as the grown man rubbed his face in your cheek crying.

The whole time, the two students could only watch ahead at the sight, jaws agape.

"Gojou.." You mumbled in embarrassment, "P-Please put me down."

"No can do, you've got to make up for disappearing, " He wailed as your face turned red, "My little (Y/n)!"

"You saw me off! " He finally placed you on the ground, "And p-please call me (L/n)!"

Fixing your skirt again, you sighed trying to regain your composure in front of the teenagers.

"You both know each other?" Itadori laughed, "That's so cool!"

"Yeah, we go way back, " Gojou picked up Chou whilst you nodded, "And this little fella!"

"Meow." The cat purred happily as another young girl came over.

"Oh, you must be Kugizaki, " You looked at the ginger teen with a smile, "I'm (L/n), your Sensei's teaching assistant!"

Adorning a long pleated skirt and the same blazer, it was nice to see another female Sorcerer.

She stared at you for a moment, as if in deep scrutinizing thought, before confirming her identity,

"..Yep, I'm Kugizaki Nobara, " She turned to both the other students, "Be happy boys, I'm the one woman in your group."

This made your brow twitch in genuine confusion, 'What's up with these children..?'

Gojou leant to your ear, "I know what your thinking, I usually don't bother questioning it."

"R-Right.." You nodded slowly watching ahead at the scene.

"He looks like a potato.." The girl sighed out loud looking at Fushiguro next, "And this guy probably sets oil-slicked gulls on fire and shit.."

"She took one glance at us and sighed.." Itadori groaned, defeated by her reaction.

"..Aren't we going somewhere from here?" Fushiguro asked unbothered, and Gojou laughed.

"Well, we do have a full team here, " He tapped his chin, "So of course we can get going; on a tour of Tokyo~"

This sent the team in a frenzy, minus you and Fushiguro. Itadori and Kugizaki practically engulfed the man in a group hug, asking nonstop questions about Tokyo.

"We love Tokyo~!" They chimed in unison.

"Now now, I'll announce the destination, " Gojou hushed the two enthusiastic teens, "Roppongi!"

You tried not to turn up your nose, "Ehh? As if this cheapskate would actually take them to the rich ends.."

Even Chou didn't seem convinced.

/// Timeskip ///

A dirty building with literally decaying foundations stood before you all. It's cursed aura spilling out every broken window.

A small rat-like curse ran by and Chou hopped off to chase it, "..Well, isn't this luxurious.."

"You were toying with us, " Kugizaki cried, pounding the ground, "Just because we're country folk!"

"Yeah, this isn't even Roppongi!!" Itadori howled as you sighed.

"You actually believed him aye?" Shaking your head, you sat atop the suitcase, "Guys focus, there's a curse here."

"Correct (Y/n)! There's a big cemetery nearby, " Gojou patted your head, "The double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse!"

'How dare he pet my head...' Your face grew hot, 'Who does he think I am?!'

"So they really do pop up more around graves? " Itadori asked as Kugizaki still boiled with anger.

"The issue isn't the cemetery itself, " Fushiguro answered his teammate, "It's the fact that people associate graves with fear."

"Gojou, " You called over the man to the side, "He doesn't know the basics?"

"Hm? Oh, so you know he ate Sukuna's finger right?" He leant on a wall, "It's a wonder how he didn't die or become fully possessed.. He seems to be able to subdue him."

"..So they're going to use him as a vessel..?" The idea made you frown, "..But he seems like such a sweet kid.."

"He's made up his mind, " He looked at the group messing around, "They all have their own goals, and he has one too. He chose this duty."

"..Wow, " You sighed, walking back, "Would you look at that, you have matured~"

"..What made you think I hadn't?" He laughed, joining you, "I only missed you.. That's all."

You blushed slightly with a smile, "Idiot."

Ahh, reunited at last :D 🧚🏾‍♀️

I might try and get another chapter done tonight...

Happy Birthday Satoru~🧁

Art by: くろまめ
Link:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/1305140

Thanks for reading! ❤