× EPILOGUE ×

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•._.-☆

"Oh wow (Y/n), are you seriously going to delete them all?" Ieiri laughed leaning by your desk, "Where did this rage come from..?"

"This man will never learn..!" You sighed resting your chin into your palms, "He's just so bad with his emails..!"

"But, despite that, you still love me right?"

A pair of hands landed on your shoulders, and you looked up, "Come on, imagine life without me.."

A blush settled into your cheeks as the doctor found herself rolling her eyes at the silly situation.

"..What do you want.." You held onto your tummy, "I'm busy--!"

"No can do, I've got to whisk you away for a sec, " He pulled you out the seat and through the door, "We'll be back Shoko!"

"Take your time.." She got back to work in the office.

"Satoru?" You followed behind him as he leads you outside, 'The garden..?'

He stopped by the benches, stepping back a little.

The summer wind gently blew your hair, your adolescence paying a nostalgic visit. It was like the love took you back all those years ago, unchanging yet stronger.

'Say, watch from up there okay, ' You looked up at the sky, '..I can't thank you enough.. so I'll live with no regrets.'

So busy watching you, Satoru hadn't noticed his white locks catching a falling blossom. You giggled, reaching up to take out the object and held the flower with a gentle smile.

"..Thanks, " He grinned, "Close your eyes for a second will you."

"What?" You tilted your head as he placed his hands together.

"Just go with it~" He begged as you sighed complying to his request.

'I never know what's going on through that man's head..' A few seconds passed and you felt the air shift a little, "Satoru?"

"Alright. Open them."

Squinting a little from the sunshine, you moved your gaze upwards. Until your eyes met with a smaller pair,

Hands going up to your mouth, you felt tears instantly build up, "Oh.."

Black fur, two pure grey eyes, and white paws. A huge red velvet bow tied around its neck;  A tuxedo kitten.

"She's all yours.." The man worried he had hurt your feelings but jumped when you took the cat in seconds.

Holding up the ball of fur, you laughed happily, "I love her.. my Noir.."

A puny cry left its mouth, and you brought it down to nuzzle its soft face.

But that's when a small glint caught your attention, and you pulled away to look at the ribbon again.

"..." You played with the fabric, a little metal band falling into your palm, "..Satoru."

"That is also yours, " He scratched the back of his head as he got onto his knees, "..If you'd care to grow old with me.."

You stopped breathing.

"..Of course!" You glomped the man in a hug, the kitten snug in between, "I'd gladly do so..!"

"Hey, (Y/n), calm down, " He felt your hands hold him close and smiled, "..We don't want you getting too excited.."

Pulling away, you wiped your cheeks, "I-I'm sorry.. I'm just overjoyed.. I've been wanting to tell you something too.."

"Hm, what is it..?"

Your lips moved, forming the words that made his eyes widen behind his blindfold. His hand rested on your tummy in disbelief.

For the first time, you saw tears fall from under the fabric.

He was ecstatic.

·
E
N
D
·

A sweet ending~🧚🏾‍♀️

Thank you so much for reading once again, this has been so much fun to write! :)

Do not fear either, I shall be coming out with a book for Megumi very soon!

Please wait until then! 🙆🏾‍♀️🙇🏾‍♀️🙆🏾‍♀️🙇🏾‍♀️

I hope to continue speaking to all of you, and this has been a joy! ❤💞

ZorgensWaifu (◕ᴥ◕)