🌠Chapter 13: Domicile

France, Paris

Your pov

"We're home Chou.." You let out a shaky breath, "It's been so long."

You pushed open the loud metal gate to your house. The 12 hour flight and following jetlag literally ate away at your energy.

Looking to the side, you still saw your swing set. Everything was the same way you left it.

Your Mother peeked through the curtains and ran to the front door, rushing outside to engulf you in a hug.

"M-Mother, put some shoes on at least, it's the middle of winter!!" You groaned as she practically suffocated you in her hold.

"My baby! Ma Chérie, " She held your cold cheeks, "I've missed you, welcome back.."

Her face was practically the same, and it touched your heart how she still looked at you with the same maternal love.

"..I missed you too Mother.."

//////////

You sat on the sofa, wedged between the many cushions. Looking around the living room, you noticed frames of landscapes and smiled.

"I see you've travelled Mother!"

She came out of the kitchen with two steaming mugs, "Hm? Oh yes! I decided to take your advice and relaxed in different places.. Greece, Egypt.. even Hawaii..!"

"Nice, " She handed you a mug, which you gladly accepted, and you took a sip, "Ah, this still hits the spot.."

"Of course it would, it's my secret recipe.." She grinned taking a seat on the opposite sofa, "So... Tell me about Japan, I want to hear all of it..!"

Her knowing brow raise made you burn your lip, and you pulled away from the cup wincing.

"R-Right.." You watched Chou sleeping by the fireplace, "It was fun... and educational.."

"..(Y/n), that surely cannot be all you have to say!" The grown woman whined, "Goji..? No, Gojou! And the first name... Help me out.."

"Satoru.." You sunk into the cushions, face bright red in embarrassment.

'If I told her what happened in the forest, she'd murder him.' You nervously thought, as she giggled.

"Aha, so you do like him-"

"Mother!?" You covered your face with one hand, "That's private..!"

"And I'm your Mother.. So I get all the info!" She put down her mug, "If you're really going to bring this man into our family he'd better pass my final check!"

Eyes twitching, you shook your head, "L-Let's just change the conversation.."

"..Well, apart from that, there is your enrollment into the 'J.S.P.I'.." Her (e/c) eyes turned to the laptop on the table, and she grabbed it, "Come, let me show you."

'The Jujutsu Sorcerer Paris Institute..' You mentally recited, 'What a mouthful..'

Being careful not to disturb Chou, you sat next to her, and she got up a website.

"This is where I once studied, " Her lips curved into a smile, "Oh, and the uniform is so adorable...!"

"Mother.. It's literally the same in Japan, " You looked at the black outfits, "Minus the beret."

"The beret is the best part~" She swooned over the hat and clicked onto the next page, "You'll start in two days."

"Oh okay, " You nodded, before reality crashed into your slow brain, "--Wait, two days!?!"

"Oui, deux jours, " She nodded, closing the device, "I suppose you rest up.."

It was all so quick, the thought of you actually enrolling into such a top notch institute was intimidating. Your worries got the best of you, and Chou woke up sensing this.

"Meow..." He climbed into your lap and you smiled a little, petting his head.

"..Thanks Chou.." You sighed, "I just feel a little nervous."

"You're bound to be at first, " The woman pulled you both into a hug, "You'll do great, just try your best."

//////////

Hot water poured down from the shower head, and you rinsed off the remaining bubbles from your skin.

Feeling the stress from the day literally get washed away, a happy sigh left your mouth. The action, actually bringing your thoughts back to yesterday...

Raising a hand to your face, you touched your lips, and felt the memory replay inside your head.

'..So what did that mean..?"

Surely you weren't a couple; he chose the day you were potentially leaving for good to act.

But, on the other hand, there was still a chance he really meant it when he told you to come back to Japan...

"Would he actually wait that long though...?" You turned off the shower, stepping out the door, "..Nevermind that, I have to focus now!"

Looking in the mirror as you dried off, you made a mental note to try your hardest.

But as you laid in bed, all tired and cosy, you couldn't help feel a little down..

Because regardless of what Gojou meant with that kiss..

It only worsened your infatuation.

Awwe, you can do it!

Also, thank you so much for the views, it means alot :,)

I'll publish two chapters today to make up for yesterday!

Thanks for reading! ❤