🌌Chapter 6: Midnight Thoughts

Your pov

You sighed, pushing yourself out from your desk, looking at the clock;

10:45pm

"Finally done, " You yawned as Chou hopped up sitting on your books, "Hi Chou.."

"Meow."

"Yeah, I'm gonna ring her now.. It should be 2:45pm over there right, " Going over to your bed, you picked up your phone dialing her number..

"...Hello Mother!"

"Ah, ma chérie! You rang?"

"Y-Yes, Mother, a friend of mine invited me to go on a camping trip this summer, " You went to run a bath, "A-And I told them I would be going back to France-"

"Hm, you should go too, and get out more!"

You grit your teeth, a vein popping out of your temple, "Aha, I see."

"But who is this 'friend' may I ask?"

This made your cheeks turn red as you poured soap into the tub.

".. Just a person from the year above, " Your voice wavered, "Gojou Satoru.."

"..Is he your boyfrie-"

"OKAY MOTHER, I LOVE YOU, BUT THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY!"

You groaned, slapping your cheeks, "That woman is insane!"

You left Chou sleeping on your pillows, and shut the door, taking off your clothes.

'Great, so now Mother is suspicious..' Dipping a toe in the water you then fully submerged sighing in contentment.

"I don't even like him." You sunk under the surface.

*•.°•.▪︎

He leant down in front of your face, his hair tickling your cheeks as he held your chin.

'Look at me when I'm speaking to you (Y/n).'

You gasped when his other hand traveled through your hair, settling on your lower back.

'S-Satoru.. please-'

Your eyes glimmered like diamonds as he leant you backwards, pulling a rose out of literally nowhere.

His lips brushed yours, a spark igniting them.

'(Y/n), I--

*•.°•.▪︎

**BUZZ**

.
.
.

**BUZZ**

You shot out of the water, gasping for air, your whole body steaming. Turning to the side, you saw it was your phone ringing. And with wet fingers, you answered without realising.

"O-Ooh, merde..!" You hissed wiping your face.

"What was that (L/n)...?"

Your eyes shot wide open, looking at the device in your hands, "Gojou..?"

"Yo, I was just ringing to ask if you can make it, " You felt your head go fuzzy as his voice echoed in the room, "But you sound really busy~"

"I'm n-not!" You lied, stumbling out of the tub after pulling the plug, "I'm.. I'm not.."

He chuckled at the sound of your frenzy, "Ah, well what did your Mother say?"

"I can go, she said it's alright.." You wrapped yourself up in a fluffy towel.

"That's great (L/n)! I'll give you the details closer to the day then, " You smiled without even realising, "I'm gonna head to bed now, you should too.."

"..Yeah, I will, " You grabbed your body cream, "Goodnight then."

"Night." He ended the call, and you sighed, putting down the phone.

Turning to the mirror, you noticed the silly smile you had and tapped your cheeks,

"Snap out of it."

Not a corny daydream about him 😭

Thanks for reading! ❤