Chapter 1

The Todorokis

In the Todoroki Household, Enji was training his eldest, Touya. With the drive to let his own son beat All Might someday, who he couldn't himself, He gave intense training more than Touya's body could handle.

Enji wasn't satisfied at all whenever his son easily drops. Resulting to Touya having siblings. Fuyumi was born, unfortunately she is too weak for her father's standards, Having Natsuo next with the same judgement. They were neglected easily by Enji, leaving them to their mother's care and he stuck with Touya.

Until a few years later, Rei Todoroki, Enji's wife, gave birth to twins.

Both kids ended up having red and white hair. Shoto, the older twin. Half side was red and the other was white, Endeavor was sure that he was a masterpiece. Izuku, His hair was red slowly going gradient to white at the tips. Endeavor wasn't sure of his quirk but Izuku landed a soft spot on his father's heart. In the result of Enji slowly making up for the family.

Two years later, Izuku and Shoto are now three. Enji was waiting for another year, four years old is when quirks manifest generally for each individual. While Touya is undergoing harsh training, Shoto is playing with Fuyumi and Natsuo. Izuku had a fever and was put to sleep by Rei, who's now watching her three children running around.

Unfortunately for the timing, a group of villains decided to infiltrate the Number 2 hero's home with the motives of bringing down the public's trust in heroes. The attempt was successful in the start but as it ends, the villains were defeated, but they got something precious from the house as some of them escaped.

Running, playing tag outside. Fuyumi noticed fire. Fire far from the training room. It can't be their father's. "Mom!!  There's fire!" she exclaimed. Of couse her mother also noticed that this wasn't the doing of Enji. "Let's go outside you three." she pulled her children out the front gates quickly while shouting at Enji's direction about the occurance. Enji was busy training Touya to hear her but he noticed this too. "Check if they're complete and safe out there." he said to Touya who was struggling. But Touya loved his mother and siblings that he's willing to run to them.

Outside, you can now see Rei Todoroki trying to get back in the house but is being held back by officers. Emergency came to help, but now stopping them from entering back. "MY SON IS STILL THERE!!" she cried "Izuku!!" she cried more. Touya hearing this shouted at his father. "Izuku's still in his room!!" Endeavor, who's now in his hero costume, is multitasking with controlling the flames the enemy started, attacking the villains, defending himself, and making his way to the sick boy's room. Finishing off some villains and successfully taking out the fire near Izuku's room, Endeavor only entered the room to see no one in the room.

He came to the most obvious conclusion that his son was kidnapped. He came out the house, walking with a disappointed face.

"Where's Izuku?" Rei asked.. No reply from his husband she felt angry and tears started to stream. "ENJI WHERE'S IZUKU!?!!" She screamed at him this time. "No.. Izuku?" Shoto asked. Fuyumi patted his head crying. Soon enough, Natsuo and Shoto cried too as they finally understood. Touya just stared there wide eyed. 'He didn't save him..' Touya's thoughts swirl around the idea. Somehow Enji thought this was his fault.

After that incident, It was confirmed that no ash held the DNA of Izuku.
The Todorokis requested for a search, it went on until three months. To no avail he was later on announced dead. This incident made the family took a sharp turn to the south even more.
After somewhat sobering up until the next year. Fuyumi and Natsuo started acting more mature for their age as they help their mom out. Shoto would have nightmares but it got better as the time passed. Endeavor distracts himself in hero work and distanced himself from his family. Lastly, Touya. He ran away a few days after Izuku was announced dead to them and the public. He simply gave up and knew that the Todoroki Family will never improve, and he blamed everything to his dad and obviously hated him for it. He wanted to find Izuku as he believed he's still alive. Another search was held for Touya a few days after he left. No leads or anything for a long period of time, so he was also announced dead by the government.

In the middle of the year, four year old Shoto gained his quirk. As Endeavor suspected it was indeed a powerful quirk. His right side with the white hair releases Ice, allows him to freeze an object. While his left side allows him to release flames. A perfect combination of both his parents' quirks. Soon enough Endeavor started training him. The harsh training he did with Touya was now repeated at his dubbed youngest son. Rei would protect Shoto from her husband only to end up being beaten up. Now she is slowly becoming unstable, scared of her husband. From the start she knew that Enji only married her because of her family's quirk. To be the mother of his children, his new successor. Looking back, leading her to hate and fear the present and future. 

In the kitchen, Enji was on patrol as Endeavor. Shoto got a break from his 'training'  now looking for his mother, and Fuyumi and Natsuo were as usual, not allowed to see or interact with Shoto. Fearing their father, they couldn't do anything but follow this rule implemented by Enji. FInally found his mother, Shoto was about to walk in the kitchen to greet her and give a hug. But he heard the phone call, "..The children seem to be more like him.. and Shoto, whenever I see that kid's left side,.. It reminds me of him.. It's unbearable! I.. I can't handle it.. I can't take care of him anymore.." she said in between quiet sobs.

Shoto was smart enough to understand what the topic was. Her mom looks more pitiful than what she shows back then. Deciding to comfort her mom after the phone call, He ran to her giving her leg a hug asking "mom.. what are you saying?" Only to end up being pushed away and a hot temperature of freshly boiled kettle to be thrown at his left side. Shoto screamed in Agony. Rei finally came to her senses and hugged her son, saying sorry over and over again. She even tried to use her icy quirk to cool it down. But in the end, it gave a scar.

When Endeavor knew of what happened, He was beyond furious. He decided to send Rei to a mental hospital because she hurt his 'masterpiece'. If Shoto was sobbing to his mother that he didn't want to be like his father and how he hates him. Imagine how much that hate rise up a hundredfold. The family continued to live in a household as a family of four. Izuku dead, Touya dead, Rei in a mental.