Chapter 6

As I wake up with pizza lying beside me and a bottle of beer in my hand, I notice James lying beside with only boxers on ... oh fuc NO. Holy shit no, my stomach is churning and as I look at myself in the mirror I notice hickeys on my neck ... HELL NO.
It is only five in the morning and I sit down still only in my dressing gown.
Trying to figure out if me and James actually ... ugh NO.

"Don't worry we didn't get that far, I didn't want to take advantage of you when your drunk" I hear James say, sitting up and groaning.
He rubs my back and kisses it. I look around the room and see Michael lying in the bathroom, Jennifer is beside the mini fridge snoring.

"Thanks for stopping us" I say.

"No bother, listen um do you wanna try you know going out cos like your great and if it doesn't work out you we could just stay friends and keep the chemistry going in the film"

My heart beats so loud and fast, I lie on his chest and can hear his heart beating the same Tune as mine.

"Um that actual sounds good" I say wrapping my arms around him.
He laughs and strokes my hair for a while. We watch Netflix, I can feel my eyes starting to wander of.

"Get some sleep" James says lifting me to my bed and kissing me on the head.

When I wake up I run to the bathroom ... ugh hangovers are the worst. Michael is sitting looking pale beside the bath while He holds Jennifer's hair back. James comes in and hood my hair back rubbing my back.
"Fuck this" I say pushing Michael out the way I start running that bath and I get into a bra and pants, I get into the shower feeling a little better, but I have to get out becaus I feel dizzy.

"Hangovers are fucking worth it!" James says giggling.

"Mhm of course they are!" I say

We decide just to go for breakfast without Michael and Jennifer, I put on a tracksuit
But can't find a hoodie so James lets me borrow his, it's massive on me it says "Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters" with a big "X".

"I'm stealing this" I say as I slip into some slippers.

He walk down the stairs and when we get to the bottom we see Evan and a few of the other cast turn and they all start singing.

"IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN MY DREAMS OH YOU SHOULD SEE THE THINGS WE DO BABY OH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT"
Oh no we must have done karaoke, I take a bow and stick my middle finger up at the them all, I put my hood and up and go get a load of pancakes and water, James gets toast and Nutella with water.

We both check our phones, oh ... my ... fucking ... god ... NO.
Through out the night me and James posted photos of each other doing karaoke, there's even one of James kissing me ... hell nah ! Russo is gonna be so mad.

"You two are ..." that's him.

"So amazing this is gonna make us loads you just made a huge idea, you two be an actual couple and we can get so much fame but also cos you love each other"

"But seriously drink water" he says before walking away.

We sit there in silence for a long time. I actually fall asleep and James carry's me to bed setting me down and when he is about to leave I whisper.

"Don't go"

He turns around and sits with me, he strokes my hair and his breath on the back of my neck feels warming, I feel comfortable like I'm at home with this man.
I wake up at twelve o'clock to the warmth of James still keeping me warm.

"Hey there you ok?"

"Mhm I guess just a little woozy" I say cuddling him more.

He pulls a blanket up on us both and kisses me softly before pulling away and smiling at me.
We sit for a while and he reads me some "Macbeth" h reads it with such expression i fall asleep again dreaming beautiful dreams.

Hey short note, it's a half day of school tomo so maybe more chapters hehe, thanks for sticking till now- M :  )