I hate you!

I look at the newspapers in front of me with photos of Tom hugging me and a photo of James looking straight at us in pain.
How did all this info get leaked!

"Mia and James Broken Up Or Just Taking A Break?

"What Next For Our Favourite Couple?"

"Mia And Tom Hiddleston Couple Or Just Friends?"

"James Mcavoy Was To Propose To Ex Mia On New Years Eve"

I sigh as I watch Tom in the garden talking to Chris they keep turning round anchecking if I'm ok. I see two people walking up to the house and recognise one of them straight away.
Karen Gillan.
She grew up in the same place as me and I have idolised her for ages.
As they all get closer I can see familiar faces.
Benedict Cumberbatch.

They all go and pat Tom in the back and Karen makes her way over to me with a sad smile on her face. I wave lightly at her and she runs up to me and hugs me.

"This isn't weird, I'm a hugger" she says which makes me giggle a little bit.

"That's ok, what are you all doing here ... it's like 12 o'clock ... lunch hour" I ask which makes her look at me in a stupid way.

"It's fine, we all wanted to come and see you guys because we thought you might need some company plus Tom called Ben"she says taking my hand and dragging me out to see everyone.

"Hi Ben" I say (Ben, short for Benedict).

"Hey how you doing?" He ask looking at me in my shorts and shirt.

"Yeah great!" I say hugging him softly.

"You sure?" He asks.

I nod and stand beside Tom. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my head, I smile at him and we all stand there in awkward silence.
"You guys wanna come in?" Tom asks them breaking the silence.

They all nod and we head into the lounge and get a beer for everyone. We all sit talking about random shit for a while.
"So Karen ... I went to the same school as you" I say which makes her laugh.

"Oh shit ... how's things over there?" She asks.

"Well last I heard ... some stupid shits been going on ... same old same old" I say smirking.

"Damn is that janitor still there you know the grumpy one that never actually smiles" she says shivering.

"Oh Hell Yeah ... he's so weird!" I say laughing.

RING RING.

"Oh that's my phone" I say picking it up.

Mia - "Hello?"

James - "can we talk?"

Mia - "why should I let you?"

James - "Mia"

Mia - "fine two minutes"

James - "ok, I miss you like so bad and I thought we were just taking a break but it seems you and Tom have become very close recently"

Mia - "why should that concern you exactly ... James you kept being such a dick when you saw me and Tom together ... you don't own me anymore so let me do whatever I want to"

James - "cos he's not someone I would see you going for"

Mia - "you don't even know my type cos I never told you"

James - "so!"

Mia - "James I hate you!"

James - "you don't mean that"