Chapter 11

As I wake up I see Michael and James watching YouTube, why are they watching Mcfassy moments.
I go sit on James's lap and turn and face him, pouting at him.

"Give me attention" I say in a childish voice.

He kisses me and says "one minute puddin'" I giggle and go for a shower, when I come up Michael goes for his and I get changed.

"Your beautiful ya know" James says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck softly.

"Your handsome ya know" I say as he dances with me.

"Alexa, play Song by David Bowie" James says.

Alexa starts playing songs.
"There's a star man, waiting in sky he would like to come and meet us" booms out.

James twirls me about and then wraps his arms around me rocking me back and forth.

"The I the night when you said you loved me, did you mean it?" He asks.

"Did I mean it? I mean ... um ... I ... I do love you Yes" I say as he smiles bright.

"Well I love you to" He says.

Michael comes and joins us dragging Jennifer out of bed.
About half an hour passes and Michael heads of to meet his partner Alicia for lunch, Jennifer goes to meet her boyfriend and me and James are left alone.

"Let's go on an adventure" James says sitting up and taking my hand.

"But where?" I say as he grabs my jacket.

"Anywhere!" He says.

He drags me out the door and down the stairs, we get in a cab and end up at a camera  obscura.
As we walk about looking at all the illusions I remember when I used to go to the one in Edinburgh with my mum and sister on holiday.

"Do you have any siblings" James asks.

"Yeah, sister Nicole, my brother is Steve and my other brother is Aaron, all older, what about you?" I ask.

"I have a brother and a sister ... my brother was arrested though" he says going quiet.

"I'm sorry" I say taking his hand.

"Not your fault, come on it's getting cold let's go somewhere else" he takes my hand and we end up at a movie museum filled with old cameras and info about old movie making and how it's different from today's cameras.

"I would love to work with Tim Burton" I say suddenly as we look around a pop up market.

James buys me necklace with a big "J" on it and get himself one with "M" on it.

"Aww baby" I say hugging him.

We get back to the hotel and order Indian takeaway, we watch a The Simpsons and just lie there. James strokes my hair and reads me Macbeth after, his voice soothes me.

"Is that a smile I see" he says looking at me.

"Noooo" I say.

He kisses me and strokes my hair, and well you know what will have happened after that ;).

I fall asleep and don't have nightmares, in two days filming will start again, a bit action scene against Erik and Charles.

Sorry got the short one again, kinda busy, thanks for reading and I hope you read my Question before this chapter it means a lot!- M :)