Chapter 9

As he watches me from across the room I feel myself blushing, I have never been in an actual nice relationship. I have either been cheated, been in an abusive relationship or a relationship that only lasted a few days.

"What ya doing?" James says sitting behind me and kissing my shoulder.

"Going through the script and marking my lines, what about you?"

"Sitting doing shit all" he says laughing.

"Ehehe" I say.

We put Toms flowers at the window and James keeps looking at them with hateful feelings.

"James there just flowers" I say turning to him and kissing him.

"I never got you flowers yet" he says getting up and going to his jacket, he leaves.

He comes back half an hour later with a huge bouquet of flowers, wine, chocolates and a teddy bear.

"James ... omg .... aha wow thanks honey" I say laughing.

"Anything for you, the bears called James junior ya know" he says laughing with me.

We sit for a while drinking the wine and eating the chocolates, we talk about me when I was in school and I tell him about the bullies.

"I wanna beat there asses now, the bitches" he says looking serious.

James had moved toms flowers somewhere else and out his on the windowsill.

"James ..."

"Mia ..."

"Well ... this might be the wine talking but ... I love ... you" I say slurring my speech.

He looks at me with such confusion and care.

"Wow ... I love you Mia" he says kissing me and massaging you back.

We watch Hamilton on Disney+ and James keeps trying to sing all the words to all the songs, he fails and I manage even while drunk.

"EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICAS FAVOURITE FIGHTING FRENCHMAN ... LAFAYETTE ... IM TAKING THIS HORSE BY THE REIGNS MAKING REDCOATS REDDER WITH THE BLOOD STAINS"

"Will you two shut the FUCK UP" I hear Jennifer say, I didn't notice her and Michael trying to practise lines.
Michael laughs at us both and makes kissing noises.

"Oh hey Michael" I say blowing him a kiss.

"Oh hey Mia totally didn't see or hear ya there" he says obviously sarcasm.

James looks at me with such a smirk on his face, he grabs my neck and kisses it.

"James we start filming soon and if I have hickeys on my neck and Dan will get tired of putting foundation in my body never mind having to tan me anyway" I say pushing him away.

"Aww but puddin' your making me sad" he says pouting.

"Puddin'? Seriously are we the Joker and Harley Quinn... although I mean ... seriously though?" I say laughing a little bit.

"Ah well ... get some sleep alright" he says kissing me on the cheek, I nod and fall asleep easily.

"Mia ... babe ... babe, wake up your having nightmares" I can hear James say.
I look at him and notice his nose bleeding.

"Oh my fucking god did I punch you?" I say trying not to cry or spew at the sight of blood.
He nods.

"Don't worry bout it ... are you alright? Your nightmares are getting worse I think" he says sitting me up a little.
I look at the clock and it's five in the morning, I feel sweat trickling down my back and the bright light coming from the bathroom makes my eyes hurt. The t.v is still on now watching Mean Girls for some reason. I switch it of and lie back down covering my face with a pillow.

"Kill me now!" I say to James and he rubs my back.

"I'd rather not puddin'" he says laughing a little bit.

"Danmit" I say.

He laughs and goes on his phone, when I wake up I notice he updated his status saying "in relationship with Mia.xoxo XX" that makes me smile, he is the shower and I think about joining him but don't I just go and practise lines it's Michael and Jennifer, they help me with tips and tricks which makes me feel happy.
I update my status saying "in relationship with RealDealJamesMcacoy XX" I smile a little bit. I change my profile picture to me and James doing karaoke, he does the same later that day. I have now got around 60.4 k fans on insta, which makes me nervous a little bit proud of myself.

Hello you people! Um iPad is gonna die ... so last one tonight and busy tomo so sorry, might not Post, have a good one wherever you are and be sure to add my book to your library and mention it to fellow Wattpad users- M :)

Only him.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें