Chapter 17.

It's the day of the premier and me and James are getting ready. I'm going to wear a nice play suit and long tweed jacket, James is to wear jeans and a white shirt with a matching tweed jacket. We are wearing tweed obviously because we want to take a bit of Scotland to the premier with us.
I sit and tie my hair in a messy bun and tie my fringe out of my face, while I do my makeup. I, not doing much makeup because I want to look natural, plus James likes it when I don't overload myself with makeup. I do my eyebrows, concealer, a little highlighter, eyeliner, mascara and finish it of with some coloured lip balm.
We have a while to wait until the jeep gets here to pick us up from the hotel. Plus there's a load of people outside waiting to get a glimpse of the newest celebrity couple of this year!

"Hey you ready?" James asks coming out from the bathroom, he looks great and really smart.

"Mhm, how do I look?" I say spinning around for him.

"Like I'm the luckiest man alive" he says hugging me. I put my arms around his waist and he puts his around my shoulders.

"Damn mr cringe" I say giggling. Fuck I sound like a kettle.

We take a few photos and he takes a really good one of me when I'm sorting myself out in the mirror, he posts it on his Instagram.

We hear a knock on the door and we open it, there stands Hugh, Jennifer, Evans and Michael. We all walk down to the main desk where there stands our security guard who lead us to the jeep and keep away the fans. I sit beside James who can tell I'm nervous, he takes my hand and kisses my temple.
Jennifer and Hugh are talking and Evans is eating candy while Michael just sits there playing on his phone. None of them look nervous but probably because they have done this a lot of times before. I'm new to it and I am so fucking nervous.

"Jennifer just don't trip"I hear Hugh say which makes me laugh.

She smiles at me and flips me of. I just laugh again and she can't help but laughing either.
We get to the premier and I can see flashing lights everywhere with cameras and fans shouting, James passes me a pen and says "to sign stuff". He takes my hand and helps me out of the car. Fans start screaming when they see me and James.
He turns me towards the camera and I smile and wave. He puts his arm around my waist and kisses my forehead, I nuzzle my head into his chest to look comfortable.
Jennifer pulls me over to get some photos and as I stand with her I see cameras flicker and people shouting stuff like "lasted headline will be, Mia from newest power couple is best friends with Jennifer Lawrence!" Or "Wow are they friends?"

"Come on this way, keep waving, we have to answer some questions" James says walking with me.
As we walk I sign some paper and get photos taken with fans. The movie is only going to be realised tonight but everyone is already fans of me.

James and I stop in front of some reporters who ask questions, James tells me to be cheeky because he is always cheeky and it will bring a vibe of the relationship as he describes it.

"Mia, what's James like In bed?"A reporter asks.

I laugh a little and James looks at me, "um ... aha ... that's for my eyes only" I say which makes James and the reporter laugh.

"And what's it like to have James as a partner?"

"Um ... James is always there when your sick, he's funny, charming, passionate in many ways aha, um he's very charismatic and well ... he's just everything I have ever wanted or needed" I say quickly.

"Aww that's sweet and what about you James what's great about Mia?"

"Everything is good with Mia she is literally everything to me, um only been dating for a little while but that doesn't matter to me because there has been a real connection between us both that I find so hard to explain, I feel like the luckiest man alive when I look at her" James says in his quick Scottish accent.

"Aww Well James that's really sweet, what did you think when you look at her?"the reposter asks smiling.

"Usually someone would say something like 'she's fit' or 'damn she cute' but I'm more true so when I look at Mia I think 'I'm going to marry her' I'm being honest over here" he says smirking a little.

I look at him and he kisses me. We look back at the camera and the reporter looks so happy for us both.

"And you Mia?"

"I ... I think so much that my mind becomes so confusing it's like a hell these amazing feelings are thrown this way and that, i then end up thinking 'this is it, I feel like myself, I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with this man' it's so exciting to be around James because there is always something new to come" I say looking at the reporter.

"That is so sweet" she says smiling at us both, she asks more questions and then we have to be on our way to to cinema room to watch the film.

———————

As we sit watching the film I keep cringing. I get why everyone hates watching themselves act now, it feels so awkward. Loads of critics keep writing stuff down and I'm scared they won't make it public at midnight.

Once the film is done the critics go talk with Russo, they keep a resting face and Russo keeps nodding.

Finally when there done Russo comes over to the group and stand there looking at us.

"Well ... there going to ... make it public!" He says shouting. We all clap and are hugging each other.

"Well done" Tom says talking to me, he is wearing a blue shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket.

"Oh cheers" I say looking away from him.

"Yeh well see ya" he says shrugging and pointing at James who is shouting me over.

I walk away rolling my eyes at Tom, James laughs and kisses my temple as I stand beside him. I can see James looking sideways and Tom as he rubs my arm. Tom tolls his eyes and walks away.

We make our way back to the hotel to party.
We do karaoke and me and Jennifer end up doing 'The Schuyler Sisters' from 'Hamilton', we keep slurring our language and basically all the cast and fashion and makeup designers were invited along with there family members.

"ANGELICA, ELIZA AND PEGGY THE SCHUYLER SISTERS, ANGELICA, PEGGY, ELIZA WORKKKKK" I find myself screaming as I drink my tequila.

"Shit we are...goi ... going to have the fuckin worse ... migraines tomorrow" James says dancing with me.

As I look around the room and I see Michael already passed out in true floor at 3 o'clock In the morning, Jennifer is dancing with Russo while Evans is getting a piggy back ride from Hugh. I laugh as James slings me over his shoulder and everyone is laughing.

I don't remember anything else, except I wake up in bed, I'm only my underwear with James beside me in his underwear. We are covered in blankets and the room is a tip, everyone is gone except Jennifer, Michael and Evans.
Evans is lying in the bathtub with a bottle of beer beside him.
Jennifer is lying on the settee snoring like crazy.
Michael is lying beside the karaoke machine.

"Hey" I hear James say In a slurred way.

"Mhm" I say cuddling him, I shudder and he gets up and throws the duvet over me.

He is about to get into bed but then I hear him running to the toilet and spewing. He doesn't come out for a while.
I hear him brushing his teeth and he comes back and kisses me.

He sits beside me and rubs my hair. I can't be bothered getting out of bed so I just call room service. They come in and some people make us all take painkillers. They put Michael, Jennifer and Evans back to there rooms and they tidy our room.