Chaoter 13.

We are back to filming today. I do my own stunts but James has a stunt actor, although he isn't doing many stunts today.
I do all the stunts and then have to do a normal talking scene with Michael who plays magneto.

"Ok and ... action!"

Michael/ Erik enters in his funny outfit.

"Aria ... where's Charles?"

"He doesn't want to talk to you just now Erik"

Michael/Erik sits down.

"Why?"

"Because ... I don't know why actually, you have been acting really weird around him, saying you want to start yet another revolution against the humans ... you know how Charles feels about that" I say.

"It's what I want Aria"

"But it's not the right thing to do!"

"Aria ... pleas join us!"

"Erik..."

"Please just think about it"
He gets up and leaves.

"And ... CUT".

I walk over to James hugs me.

"That was great!" He says kissing me.

"Aw thanks"

"I have a surprise for you" he say leading me to our little caravan home.

I enter and see dinner waiting on a table with a glass of wine. James takes my jacket of and pulls out the chair for me.

"M'lady" He says bowing. That makes me laugh.

After dinner we head to the bed room 😏.

—————

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and coffee.  I go to the bathroom where James is making breakfast. I go behind him and put my arms around his waist so that his back is against my chest.

"Morning, your in a good mood today" he says to me.

"Mhm I know" I say to him.

I go sit down and ring the coffee, he sits beside me and gives me the pancakes with Nutella. He sits and looks at me eating the pancakes so quickly.

"Hungry aren't ya" he says going to the toilet.

We don't have filming that day because  there has been a power cut due to the storm last night so Jen and Michael come over for the day.

"I downloaded Tik Tok, we should do the WAP challenge" Jennifer says.

"The WAP challenge?" I say to her laughing.

"Yeah the new song , WAP means wet ass pussy" she says setting the phone down.

"Um ok" I say standing beside her.

The sing starts and we do it while James cheers me on, once it's done Jen makes and account for me and James called 'Jia.Mcavoy' . Within 2 hours we have around 8000 followers because loads of other celebs mentioning me.

I sit beside James and we watch Mean girls for some reason, apparently I'm Karen because I'm stupid according to Michael.

At around five we go get dinner with the whole crew, half the cast are still in there pyjamas.
Me and James head back the the caravan and fall asleep nearly straight away. I have the same nightmare but this time it's worse.
I wake up to James sleeping in the floor but holding my hand.

Hi, short one today again but oh well. Hope you enjoy this one it's kinda boring though - M :)