Chapter 19

Me and James have bought a house in New York. It's pretty big with 5 rooms, two of which are en suits. 1 single bathroom. A big kitchen, a nice living room, dining room, and some other rooms for whatever.
"Mia can you help me move these please my love" James says passing me all the books.

I nod and take them to a small room which I decide will be a little library. I go through the books and put them on shelf's. I notice Atonement and laugh a little.
James plays Robbie in the movie version ... it was amazing, it's one of my favourite movies of all time, one of my favourite books aswell. I find lots of Shakespeare, James loves Shakespeare.

"Ok, Jennifer and Michael are moving stuff to our room, I decided to come and help you" James says watching me hang up lights for Christmas.

"Ok" I say stepping down from the stool, and falling into his arms.

He kisses me as we hear a knock on the door.

"Mia I love ya ... James your like a weird cousin to me ... but I need your help, Michael is going to do in here for ya, and then we will all it decorations up for Christmas and just for normal everyday stuff" Jennifer  says laughing at us both.

We both hear of to tell Michael to go to the library. He heads of and we start making up our room. The view from our room is beautiful, dozens of lights are scene down the hill. We live at the top of a hill just above the city. It's around 6 at night and it's dark all the lights are on in the city and it looks like a million little stars.

I hang up the mirror, make the bed, put away our clothes, set up the light and set where I want our beside table and seats want to be.

James does the t.v, heads to the kitchen to do the microwave, oven, grill, smoothie machine, fridge, washing machine and then we all put up the Christmas decorations.

It's now 7:30pm and we are all so hungry so James and Michael run down to a pizza place. As soon as there in the door I'm eating.
Tom has texted me a few times, I haven't told James because he always gets jealous. I sit looking at the messages and sigh.

Thomas.
1st December
'Hey, can I just say sorry I was such an idiot I hope you can forgive me?'

9th December.
'Just making sure your ok, um ... yeah if your ok then post something on your insta'

10th December
'I say your insta ... duly noted, thanks for the quote I really liked it when you said "don't you hate it when people just can't let go" Yeah I wonder who that's aimed at?'

15th December.
'Why am I even trying?'
'This obviously isn't working so I'm just going to leave you alone'

I sigh, maybe I should have replied? I don't know. I need to get some sleep I have a meeting with Tim Burton and my agent tomorrow.

——————

I wake up at 7am and decide to get ready, Michael and Jennifer headed back to there houses at half past 8 last night. I got for my shower and get dressed.
I see pancakes laid out and a note from James saying.
'Morning love,
I'm out for a run and then going for breakfast with Michael. I am wishing you all my luck for this meeting today ... I want you to get the part I mean look at your amazing curly hair ... your are the living female embodiment of The Mad Hatter.
Anyway, I love you and enjoy your pancakes and syrup, the water is already boiled, remember to take your hay fever tablets. Text me when you get this and text me once the meeting is done, I'll come and get you.
Oh yeah and don't forget to feed the dog, just a little kibble is all he needs, bet says he needs to lose weight ... the fat bastard.
Anywho again I love you ... have an amazing  day ... your meeting is at 9 so be ready!.
James :) xoxoxo.

I smile, he's always leaving little notes. I better head to the meeting that's it half past now.

——————-
Boring. This meeting is so boring.

"Mia, are you paying attention?" Tim says laughing at me.

I nod and think about what we are already talking about.

My character would be called Selena Hightopp, the youngest sibling of the Mad Hatter aka Tarant Hightopp. I get kidnapped and forced to work for a new villain called 'unknown'.
That's all we are told for now and we can leave. James picks me up and I go home and sleep.

Quick one, in honour of my cousin I will be doing a new story about Henry Cavill/Sherlock Holmes. Maybe both if she behaves. - M :)'