our little family

y/n's pov

I wake up next to the love of my life, my arms wrapped around his waist and his arm lays on my chest. The bright sun shines on our bare bodies. The sheets were laying on our lower bodies, but not on the top. I admire his muscly figure. What did i do to deserve such a beautiful man? Small snores escape from his lips, as peacefully sleeps.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping, I just want to snuggle up to him and kiss him. So I do. I move even closer to than I already am and lay my head on his chest. I place a small kiss to his lips and smile, with content. We lay like that, for a while.

"Y/n baby, are you awake?" he says softly, playing with my hair. "Yes love, I am. good morning." I reply, looking up at him. He caresses my check as he strokes my messy hair. I smile.

A few moments pass, and I hear the door creak open. "Mommy! Daddy!", a familiar voice shouts, standing in the doorway. I quickly pull the sheets up to cover us. I turn around to face my 4 year old daughter, Luna, giggling. She quickly jumps onto the bed, and sits in between us. I smile.

She notices we don't have any clothes on. "Mommy, why are you and daddy naked?" she asks me looking confused. Vinnie looks at me with wide eyes. "Well, sweetheart, your mother and I like sleeping without any clothes on because it's comfortable.", Vinnie says, trying to hold his laughter in. "Can I try it sometime daddy?", she asks Vinnie smiling. "Yes, yes you can.", he says grabbing her small hand.

Luna stands up and starts jumping on the bed, shaking me and Vinnie. "Woah, calm down kiddo, it's time for your bath." (yes ik it's morning but we do things differently in the hacker household) "Okay mommy!, she replies, jumping off the bed and running out of the door. I look at Vinnie grinning widely, "I love our little family. And I love you", I say placing my hand on his cheek. "Me too", he replies before smiling and pulling me into a soft kiss.

a/n!
hope you liked it :)

- harri