crush pt. 2

(if u haven't read crush pt 1 go read it now!!)

'sharing' vinnie with riley has been...stressful. i don't regret telling her we could share as it was a joke but she definitely does not know that. she wants to come everywhere with us. there are certain times when i have to say no but vinnie feels bad and insists on letting her come.
i think he's a enjoying this a little too much.

"y/n?" riley says as i braid her hair. i hum in response.
"when's our boyfriend coming over?" she asks me before turning around to face me. i chuckle.
"soon riley, soon"
"yay! i'm gonna tell mommy!!"
i finish plaiting her hair and she runs out of the room and into the kitchen. i follow behind her.

"mommy mommy!" she shouts at my mother, tugging on her arm aggressively. she climbs onto the barstool beside her.
"yes honey?"
"our boyfriend's coming over soon, me and y/n's" she mumbles giggling.
my mom shoots her head up from her magazine and looks at me with wide eyes.
"oh really? your boyfriend?" she asks, motioning between us. my dad snickers as he sips his coffee.
"yep!"
"ohh so you two share vinnie now?" my dad asks laughing.
"yes!" riley says smiling
i wink at my parents.
"ohh, that kind of sharing", my mother says, when she realises what i mean.
"sharing is caring!" she blurts out as she jumps down from the barstool and runs into the backyard. "she's a funny one isn't she?" my mother asks me
"yep, she got that from you guys" i mumble before running up the stairs and into my bedroom. i decide to text vinnie to tell him to come over

you: VINNIEEEE
vin🖤: hey beautiful
you: come over plsssss
vin🖤: i have work in an hour, but i guess i could swing by
you: YES and riley's really excited to see u
vin🖤: bahaha oml
you: okay i love u be safe
vin🖤: love u more baby

as i wait for vinnie to get here, i go to tiktok and scroll on my for you page. i see normal videos and then i see an edit of me and vinnie. i smile and shut my phone off.

i hear running up the stairs and vinnie walks into my room. "vin!" i jump into his arms before squealing. he kisses my lips.
"i love youuu, like a lot", i mumble into his chest.
"i was actually here 10 minutes ago, i was just talking to your parents" he says sitting on my bed. "they really like you" i mumble.
"hey, where's riley?" he says smiling
"riley!" i shout, in the hopes she'll hear me

i hear tiny footsteps coming towards us.
riley's face lights up when she sees vinnie.
"vinnie!!" riley shouts as she jumps into his arms. "hey kiddo!" he says. she kisses his cheek. "i thought boys had cooties riley" vinnie says laughing.
"you don't, because you're my boyfriend. all the boys at my school do though"
i laugh.
"i made something for you" she says as she runs out of the room.

a few moments later she comes back with a piece of paper in her hand. it has two stick drawings on it. one is labelled vinnie and the other is labelled riley.
she hands it to him.
"ohh riley, this is so good! i love it thank you" he mumbles.
she giggles.
"hey why am i not on there? he is our boyfriend" i ask
"because he's only mine now" she says swinging her small arm over his shoulder. "we can't share anymore" she mumbles.
i pout as vinnie tries to keep his laughter inside.
i pretend to sob before riley places her hand on my shoulder.
"it's okay, you can find someone new"

about 45 minutes pass while the three of us hang out together.

"babe i have to go now", vinnie mutters into my chest. "okay" i say pouting.
"no! please don't go!" riley shouts.
"i have to go riley, i'll come back soon" he says before patting her head gently.
he stands up and grabs his stuff. "i love you, text me" he says before placing a kiss on my lips. "bye vin, i love you more" i reply before he walks out.

"i guess it's just u me now riley"
"can we play barbies?" she says giggling.
i hum in response as she hands me a barbie doll.

a/n!
finally made part 2 lmao

- harri