leave me alone pt. 3

(go read the other lma's if u haven't already! sorry it's so late btw, enjoy!)

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

warnings: minimal smut

pain. pain is the only feeling i have right now. if there was a ranking list of the worst girlfriends to exist, i would be number one.
my boyfriend hasn't spoken to me in the last 2 weeks. the last thing he said to me was that he 'needs space'
i couldn't hate myself more.

at first, i thought some space would be good for us, but now i miss vinnie like crazy and it hurts to think about the fact that there's a slight chance he may not feel the same.

the last few weeks have been hell. no one can understand how miserable and lethargic i feel.
it feels like my soul has been sucked out of my body. lifeless, is a word to describe it.
also it almost feels like a part of me has been taken away. vinnie is a part of me, well, he was.
and now that's gone.

i haven't left my room in days. i barely eat or drink anything and my mental health has swooped down to a really low point. everyone's really worried about me, i'm even worried about myself.

i text vinnie every single day and surprise surprise, no response. it's been over a month now, surely he can't be that mad?
yeah i know the award for shittiest girlfriend goes to me, but i made a mistake, a stupid, stupid mistake that i wish i could fix but don't know how.
if only i could just talk to vinnie.

it's pretty clear he wants nothing to do with me. the days i do feel like going out, sometimes i see him, but with other girls. and it breaks my heart. but i know its my fault.

my friend aspen has persuaded me to go to the movies with her, so i guess i will.
i mean i have to go out sometime soon. i know deep down i've reached my limit of isolation for the moment being, and it's time for me to enter the real world again, that isn't my small bedroom.

i finish getting ready and leave my house. as i approach the cinema, i see aspen waiting for me. she widens her arms motioning for me to engulf her in a hug.

i love my friends more than i love myself. they're always there to support me and be there for me in tough times. i couldn't be more grateful for them, especially now.

"ready?" aspen asks me, draping her arm around my shoulder and leading us into the screening room. i nod my head as we sit down.

as we watch the boring adverts and chat, i notice a guy and a girl sit down near us. i send them a quick glance and realise its the one and only, vinnie hacker. i nudge aspen before she notices them too. i chuckle at her eyes widening.

great. he has moved on already. wow, the boy really must hate me as much as i thought.

the movie starts, and i sink back into my seat, blinking a few times before focusing on the big screen before me.

a few moments later, i feel a few light taps on my shoulder. i whip my head around to see vinnie sat directly next to me. i jump in shock and vinnie let's out a nervous chuckle before smiling.

"hi" i whisper, feeling sweat form on my hands. i quickly rub them against my thighs. i turn to look at aspen who winks playfully, i roll my eyes before smiling.
"hey y/n", vinnie whispers back.
"umm, so how've you been?" he mutters nervously, trying to find my eyes in the dark nothingness

"uh, good, i guess" i whisper, nervousness clear in my voice. he smiles
"i've been meaning to tell you something" he says. "can we go somewhere, private?" he asks me, in the hopes i'll just get up and walk out.

"you can't leave your girlfriend now can you?" i whisper turning to face the screen next to me, still a bit mad at the fact that he's moved on so fast. he turns to glance over to her. vinnie must've told her he needed to go to the restroom.

"she's not my girlfriend, why would you think that?" he whispers, grabbing my chin and turning it to face him. i furrow my eyebrows. "she's everything you could ask for, i'm sure she's amazing, and she's beautiful" i reply looking down, tears forming in my eyes.

"hey, look at me" he lifts my chin up.
"you're beautiful, and amazing, and everything anyone could ask for. i was stupid for letting you go and i miss you more than i ever have" i smile at his words.

"i have so much i want to say to you but we're in the middle of watching a movie, so i can't"
i place my finger on his lips and stand up. i grab his hand and pull him out of the room. i turn to see aspen giggling, while stuffing her face with popcorn. i chuckle before walking out and i lead us into the bathroom.

(okay so there's a little bit of smut below here. just so you know i asked my friend partyhat1274 to help me write it, cus i suck at writing smut lmao)

we silently walked towards the bathroom, my stomach filled with dread as i think about all the things he could possibly say to me.
we enter the bathroom and he closes the door. i lean on the wall where were sink stands and he walks closer to me, staring deep into my eyes before muttering three simple words. "i forgive you".

these three simple words made me release a breath of air that i didn't even know i was holding in and i smile with relief. i hold out my arms to hug him and he hugs me back. as we pull away slowly, he gazes at me intensely, his brown eyes flicking to my lips ever so often. he begins to lean in slowly, so i do too and my lips meet his soft, plump ones. they melt together in harmony, moving in sync as if they're made together. it is ethereal.

vinnie begins to kiss me faster and rougher, gliding his hand down my body and kissing my neck, leaving little love bites on his way down. this makes me tremble and i whisper "vinnie" into his ear. he moves his hands to my thighs and lifts me up onto the counter with the sink. i can feel his hardness through his jeans as he kisses my neck. I take my hand and begin palming him through his jeans making his head thrust back and causing him to moan "y/n". i begin kissing him again until we hear a knock on the bathroom door; we pull away both flushed and flustered.

as he opens the door we see an old woman standing there with her eyebrows raised. she begins muttering  "kids these days, can never wait can they?" which makes us laugh before we walk back into the screening room.

a/n!
sorry i haven't written in so long :(
but some christmas theme stuff will be coming soon!
merry xmas eve! ily all

- harri 🤍