leave me alone

"vinnie i'm bored" i say to him tugging on his arm. i sit on his lap and he groans. he looks at me, with a pissed off look in his eyes. "can you stop please?" he asks me sternly removing my hand.
"sure, sorry" i reply furrowing my eyebrows
i stand up and sit next to him. he seems off..

"vin u okay?" i ask him, placing my hand on his shoulder. he quickly removes it. "i'm fine" he replies picking his phone up.
"u sure?"
"i'm sure y/n just fucking leave me alone", he says before standing up and walking out of the room. i gasp.

he's never acted like this before. is it me? or is he just having a bad day? i have to find some way to talk to him.
moments later i hear a door open and shut . he must've left.

*a few hours later*

i hear vinnie enter and come upstairs. i sit up from my current position and turn to face the door.
vinnie walks in and heads straight for the bathroom, before shutting it behind him and locking it. (boy- 😒)

i stand up from the bed and knock on the bathroom door. "vin?" he doesn't respond. "please, talk to me" "what's wrong?", i ask wondering what's up with him.

i hear the door unlock and open. "i don't feel like talking to you y/n" he mumbles rapidly before brushing past my shoulder and walking out of the room.

i feel tears start to brim in my eyes. fuck, why am i always crying. it's clear now that he doesn't want to speak to me, so that must mean i'm the problem. what have i done to upset him so much that he won't even communicate with me? i try to retrace what's happened over the last few days. then i remember.

it was our anniversary yesterday...

a/n!
part 2?

- harri 🤍