attention

I'm currently waiting for Vinnie to finish playing his game he said he would 5 games ago. I came over to hang but all he's been doing is screaming into his headset.

"Vin how long are you gonna be now?" I ask him getting impatient. "10 more minutes" I huff. "Come on babe you said that 30 minutes ago." "I mean it now baby okay?" he replies.

It's been about 15 minutes and I decide to record a quick video. I place the camera in a hidden place and turn it on. I go over to Vinnie who's sat on his gaming chair and stand beside him. He turns to face me with a sorrow look on his face. He pulls me closer and trails kisses all over my arms. I giggle.

I sit on his lap, straddling his waist, and put my legs through the holes of the chair. He wraps his arms around my waist as i snuggle my head into the crook of his neck. He chuckles. "You haven't been giving me any attention Vin" I say pouting. He rubs my back gently, drawing small circles. "I'm so sorry baby, I promise I won't do it again", he says kissing my lips. "We both know that's a lie", I say laughing and he does too. I rest my head in the crook of his neck as I kiss it softly and play with his hair. He puts his headset back on "Guys i'm gonna have to get off now, see you later".

He stands up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I chuckle as he throws me onto the bed.
"You're mine and only mine", he says before hovering over me. I kiss his lips as I start to remove his shirt.

"Shit, I forgot the camera" I get up to grab it and Vinnie huffs. You were recording me this whole time?" he asks chuckling. "Yes sir, and if i hadn't of remembered we would've just made a sex tape", I say smiling before sitting on his lap. He kisses my lips. "I'd be okay with that" he mumbles before throwing me on the bed once again.

a/n!
braddison just confirmed their relationship
they are so cuteee
and i'm so single 😞

- harri 🤍