trip to the movies

Me, Vinnie and our friends Jordan, Maddy, Zack and J are all planning on going to the movies. They just brought out the film 'After we Collided' and I'm really excited to watch it. Vinnie isn't too fond of romance movies, but I absolutely love them. Whenever we go to watch a film, all Vinnie wants to do is make out. But that won't be the case today.

"Vinnie go take a shower, we need to leave soon", I say to my boyfriend as I do my makeup. He groans, while sitting up to look at me. "Do we have to go y/n?, I really just want to stay here and cuddle." he says, pouting. "I turn to face him. "Yes, we do Vinnie. We already made plans with our friends to go, plus I really want to watch that movie. So get your ass off the bed and into that shower!" I say sternly before laughing. "Yes ma'am" Vinnie says before standing up and taking of his shirt. I catch a quick glimpse of his muscular body in the vanity's mirror before he walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Wow, what a sight for sore eyes.

*15 minutes later*

I hear the shower water turn off as I finish doing my makeup. I have on some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. The usual. I pack all my makeup equipment away before standing up from the vanity desk. The bathroom door opens with a creak. Out walks Vinnie with a towel wrapped around his lower body, revealing his dripping wet hair and muscular body. I turn around to face him and stare, almost drooling. "You like what you see?", Vinnie asks, smirking. "Yes Vin I-", I say before he cuts me off. I begin to walk over to him and he steps back. "Ah ah ah, we've got somewhere to be", he replies, taking the towel off completely and drying his hair. I turn around quickly blinking repetitively. "Oh come on, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before y/n", he says, putting on his clothes. Yep I know, but this time his soaking wet body just looked so good. Come on y/n, control yourself. I turn back around. " You just look extra hot today, I didn't want to distract myself as we need to get going." I reply before doing my hair.

what you're wearing:

what vinnie's wearing:

I smile out our outfits in the mirror before turning around to give Vinnie a quick kiss

I smile out our outfits in the mirror before turning around to give Vinnie a quick kiss. "Come on, let's go", I say, grabbing his hand and walking out of the front door.

We make it to the movies, all our friends are already there. We greet them and walk inside.
Vinnie insists on buying my food and ticket all the time so I don't even protest this time. We walk into the room where the movie is and sit down, ready to watch.

We all sit in a row at the very back, because that's the best view in my opinion. I sit next to Vinnie of course, Maddy sits next to Jordan who's next to Zack and J. As we wait for the movie to start Vinnie asks me "How long is the movie babe, I already want to go home" "Baby, it hasn't even started yet just be patient. I think it's about 2 hours long, I'm not sure." I reply facing him. He sighs. I place my hand on his, which rests on the arm of the seat. I lean my head on his shoulders, as he leans his head over mine.

*30 minutes later*

The film started about 20 minutes. So far, It's so good. I munch on some popcorn and nachos as we watch the movie. Vinnie constantly turns my head to face him for a kiss, which I give him, as well as trying to watch the movie at the same time.

"Y/n baby please, just one more. I won't ask again. I just love you so much, I want to give you kisses all the time. Especially now." Vinnie whispers turning my head to face him. I sigh "Fine, last one, okay?" he nods. I lean in to kiss him as he does the same. "There you go, happy?, I ask turning to face the large screen in front of me." "Sure i guess" Vinnie says frowning. I brush it off and continue to watch the movie.

After about an hour, the movie ends. "I loved it! How did you find it guys? I ask everyone after standing up from my chair. "It was great! I loved all of it too", Maddy says smiling. "Meh, it was alright", J says grabbing his empty cup. "Yeah could've been better", Zack says whilst laughing. "Oh come guys, that movie was amazing. You're just too afraid to admit that you liked it" I say, smiling at Maddy. "Am not!", they say in unison. Vinnie stays silent. We all get up and walk out of the movies, throwing our trash away.

We all go our separate ways after exchanging goodbyes and hugs. Vinnie said he would stay the night at mine that's why he's still with me. We walk over to my car and get in it, shutting the doors behind us. Vinnie still hasn't said a word to me. "Vin, are you okay?, I ask him. He stares outside of the window, his head held in the palm of his hand. No response. "Vinnie", I call out to him. No response again. "Fine then, be like that", I say to him, starting to get mad myself.

The whole car ride was silent, no one said a single word.

a/n
comment if you want part 2!

- harri 🖤