little baby luna

(you're probably wondering why i use the name luna so much it's because i love it lol)

I just gave birth to this beautiful baby girl. Vinnie and I decided to name her Luna. She's so precious. She has small thin curls on her head, her eyes are such a pretty hazel. She's so little and fragile.

I was in labour for about 2 hours before i gave birth. It was extremely painful, but Vinnie was by my side the whole time.

Vinnie's currently asleep on the hospital bed. I walk over to the little table Luna's currently sleeping on and gently pick her up. She opens her eyes and coos softly. "Shh shh", i say whilst rocking her gently. I sit back down on the chair and admire her pretty eyes. I rub my finger over her forehead and her eyes flutter. I smile. I sit there for about 7 minutes holding my newborn baby before Vinnie wakes up.

"Babe, u okay?", Vinnie says sitting up in the bed. "Yep, sleep well?", I ask him before walking over to the bed and kissing his lips softly. I lie down beside him, Luna still in my arms. "Yeah I needed that sleep, I was so fucking tired"
"Vin! Not in front of the baby" I say sternly. "Shit sorry" His hand flings up to his mouth. I chuckle. "Gonna have to get used to that.", he says before putting his finger in her little hand. She clenches around it. I pout. I quickly whip out my phone and take a picture. I post it on Instagram.

(insta post)

Liked by charlidamelio and 789,452 others your_userrr: welcome to the fam, luna 🍼

your_userrr: welcome to the fam, luna 🍼

(comments)
avani: omg omg omg! congrats u guys!
       - ty avani! ily
jhuxhold: yo im an uncle
addisonrae: luna! i love her already
               - your_userrr: 💞💞
user7474738: congrats y/n!
kiocyr: she's mine now 😏
        - your_userrr: yeah no 😚

I chuckle at some of the comments before shutting my phone off.

"Can I hold her babe?" Vinnie asks me with his arms extended out. "yeah Vin, she's yours too", I reply giggling.
I place her in his arms gently before removing mine. "Luna, you're so beautiful", Vinnie says looking down at her and kissing her small cheek. I lean my head against his shoulder, before grabbing her tiny foot and rubbing my thumb against it softly.

"I can't believe we're a family y/n. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my two girls."
"Maybe more someday" i reply grinning.