hair cut

i love vincent so much but he needs a haircut 😭

bye- WHY IS IT SO LONG bahaha anyways onto the imagine

anyways onto the imagine

*vinnie's pov*
i just got a hair cut, well a trim, and i haven't told y/n about it yet. i hope she'll love it as much as i do but i'm not sure how she'll feel about it. she loves my hair long but i don't, that's my issue.

"y/n baby, i'm home!" i yell up the stairs. i walk up them and go into my bedroom to see her lying down on the bed.
"hi baby" she mumbles still focused on her phone.
"notice anything new?" i ask expecting her to look up at me. she does and her mouth falls open.
she's gasps.
"oh my fucking god. vincent cole hacker you are the most attractive man i have ever seen on this planet"
i blush as she gets up from the bed and examines my hair.
"you like it?" i ask
"do i like it? i fucking love it babe! it looks so good!" she says giggling.
"i'm glad, i thought you weren't gonna like it"
"why not?" she asks confused
"cuz you prefer my hair longer, and right now it's just normal"
"i honestly couldn't care less what your hair looked like, short, long, bald whatever. i mean i love it long, but you shouldn't need my approval on your hair length, it's your hair." she says cupping my face before placing a kiss on my lips.

i smile as she grabs one of my curls and examines it carefully. "how?-" "this is.. i'm obsessed" (yes girl me too😌)
i chuckle before she places a kiss on my shoulder.

"sir i hope you know you are very handsome indeed" she says in a posh accent.
"why yes young lady, i have acknowledged that matter" i reply, playing along with the joke.

we both sigh and lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "you hungry?" she asks me. "hmm, kinda"
"i'm down to get canes, u?"
"oooh yeah i want canes too"
"the usual?" she asks me grabbing her phone
"the usual, my love" i mumble playing with her hair.

a/n!
11k reads... honestly when i first made this i thought i'd get about 30. so i thank you, a lot 😘😘

- harri 🧑🏻‍🦲