breakfast in bed

*vinnie's pov*

I thought I would treat my beautiful girlfriend, i mean fiancé, this morning with a fresh breakfast in bed. Yes, we're engaged. She's been working so hard lately, so i thought it would be nice to relieve her stress.

Y/n's currently snuggled up into my chest and I don't want to wake her up. I move her arm off my body and she turns around groaning, still asleep. Phew, I'm glad she didn't wake up. I get up from our bed quietly and tiptoe out off the room, making as little noise as possible.

I'm thinking I should fix her up some pancakes, or maybe eggs and bacon? I decide on heart shaped pancakes with a side of bacon and maple syrup.

The sound of sizzling bacon fills the kitchen and I smile at the strong smell. I place her food on a plate, then onto a tray. I pour her a glass or orange juice then stick a straw in it. I carefully carry it up the stairs and into our bedroom, setting it down on the bedside table.

*y/n's pov*
I wake up to see the windows open, a light breeze enters the room. The bright sun shines in through the window, leaving reflections everywhere. I notice Vinnie isn't next to me. He's probably eating or something. I'm still so tired, so i fall back asleep.

*vinnie's pov*

"Y/n baby, wake up", i say whilst rubbing her arm gently. She opens her eyes slowly, rubbing them aggressively after. She sits up and smiles.
"Morning love", I say to her placing my hand on her shoulder before sitting down at the end of the bed. "Hi Vinnie", she says.
"Look, I made you something. I point at the tray of food and she turns her head to face it. She gasps and puts her hand up to cover her mouth. "Baby, aww! You made this for me?", she asks whilst grabbing the tray and placing it on her thighs. I nod my head and smile. She looks up at me. "I love you, I love you, I love you!", she says to me reaching her hand out to grab mine, squeezing it gently. She takes a bite out of the bacon. "Mhmm, so good!" she says while taking another bite". "I'm glad you like it y/n, I love you too", I say. "I know you've been a bit stressed lately so I thought I'd treat you with some breakfast, in bed" i say, whilst leaning in to kiss her cheek. She smiles, munching on her food.

After y/n finished her food, we cuddled in bed for while, happy in each other's arms.

a/n!
hope you liked it :)

- harri :D