break up

I smile at a video of me and Vinnie on my for you page. I'm so in love with him, he's such an amazing person. Vinnie and I have been dating for about 4 months, and i couldn't ask for anything better. Vinnie's currently out skating with friends, and I'm at home waiting for him to get back. I decide to text him

you: hey vin, you still at the skate park?
vin🖤: yep
you: okay, when will you be home?
vin🖤: soon
you: umm, okay. i love you
*read*

That was very weird. He was giving me one word answers and just seems off. Maybe he just had a bad day. I don't think about it too much. I continue to scroll on my phone.

I hear the front door open and shut. I hear faint  footsteps until they get louder. Then my bedroom door opens. I stand up from my bed to see Vinnie with his skateboard. "Hi baby, i missed you", I say, pulling him in for a hug. He doesn't hug me back. "Okay...", I say, shrugging my shoulders. Vinnie sets his board down before speaking.

"Listen y/n, we need to talk", he says seriously before sitting on the edge of the bed. He doesn't take his coat or shoes off, as if he's about to leave. "Okay, what about?" I reply, sitting down next to him.

"This isn't working out." he says with his head down. "What do you mean by this?", I ask him confused. He motions his finger between him and me. "Us, our relationship", he replies, still looking down.

I feel my heart shatter as tears start to gloss over my eyes.

"W-what? Why? This isn't making sense Vinnie. We don't fight our argue a lot so what's the problem?", I ask as my voice cracks.

He doesn't reply.

"I'm sorry y/n. We're done. Goodbye", he says before walking out of my bedroom door.

I pull my legs up to my face and wrap my arms around them sobbing loudly. I don't know what I did wrong. What caused him to do this?

a/n!
hope you liked it!

- harri