clingy vinnie

I was currently out with friends and Vinnie was texting me a lot.

*12:34pm*
vin🖤: when will you been home baby i miss youuu
you: around 7 i miss u too vin
vin🖤: that's too long! i love you a lot. i wanna cuddle
you: you're so cute vin i'll be home soon okay? i gtg love you
vin🖤: bye babe

*3:45pm*
vin🖤: it's been about 3 WHOLE HOURS Y/N COME HOME
you: 🤣 vin stop i told you i'll be back around 7
vin🖤: no no i need you now. please
you: i can't vin i'm sorry. i haven't hung out with the girls in ages
vin🖤: 😤

*6:46pm*
vin🖤: its almost 7 u better be back in 15 mins babe!
you: alright vin, i'll come home now
vin🖤: thank goodness i really miss u
you: the girls are mad
vin🖤: tell them IDC and i want the girl they stole from me back
you: they said stfu
vin🖤: i love you
you: i love you more baby

I noticed Vinnie's being a little clingy today and I love it. He's so cute when he's clingy. I make it home. I walk into the bedroom to see Vinnie lying on his stomach scrolling on his phone. He turns to face me and gets up, immediately engulfed me into a giant hug. "I missed you so much y/n you don't even know." I smile. "Let's cuddle", i say before plopping down on the bed and Vinnie does the same.

Half of my body is laying on top of his. He runs his fingers through my hair as my head lays on is chest. I lift my head up to talk to him. "Vinnie, is everything okay? You've been extra clingy today" I ask him smiling. "I'm sorry." "No i love it"
"It's just because I don't want to lose you baby." Vinnie says looking into my eyes. "Why would you even think like that Vin?" I ask him. He shrugs. "I don't know, I guess i've just been overthinking a lot lately. What if you find someone new who's better than me? Then you'll fall in love with them and leave me." Vinnie says.

I sit up before saying "Vincent, please don't ever think that. I would never ever leave you. You're the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I say grabbing his hand and squeezing it gently. He sits up and places a passionate kiss on my lips. "I love you more than life y/n, you're everything to me" I chuckle. "Same" i say smiling. 

I guess he just needed that reassurance.

a/n!
vote if you liked it :)

- harri 😀