spin the bottle

"up for a game?" my best friend grace asks me, drunk out of her mind. "girl you need to go home" i say with a chuckle, placing my hand on her shoulder to steady her.

"i'm totally sober!" she mumbles giggling.
"if you say so grace" i mutter, taking a sip from the plastic red cup in hand.
"what game?" i ask, swaying my hips along with the loud music.
"seven minutes in heaven, with the hot football players from school!" she shouts in my ear. i roll my eyes.

those guys are attractive yes, but no one could compare to this one guy, who skates.

"uhh, i don't know" i reply, shrugging my shoulders.
"i won't take no for an answer!" she says chuckling, before dragging me to an unknown room. i groan in frustration before walking in to see a few other people are already there.

"okay guys! let's play! she says, as everyone forms a circle. i scan the room before focusing my gaze on one particular guy.

vinnie hacker.
my crush ever since middle school.

i sit down in the circle, smiling at everyone else.
vinnie sits directly opposite me, grace on my left. i feel his eyes on me as i scratch the back of my neck nervously.
i've never been kissed, let alone hugged a guy.

"so whoever it lands on has to go in the closet with that person", grace explains. i nod my head.

"y/n wants to go first!" she shouts, and i feel everyone's gaze focus on me. i smile nervously before placing my hand on the glass bottle in front of me. i spin it, nervousness and fear taking over me.
the bottle slows down and stops in front on the one person i dreaded the most.

fucking vincent hacker.

you have got to be kidding me

i smile sheepishly, my face instantly flushing.

a hear a few scoffs from the other girls in the room as i stand up and walk into the closet. vinnie follows behind me, then shuts it.

"hi" i mutter, pinching myself to wake up in case i'm dreaming.
"hey" he replies, smiling softly.

"look y/n, we don't have to do anything you don't want to", he mutters and i'm actually shocked. i didn't know vinnie would be one to turn down seven minutes in heaven.
i nod in response.

three minutes go by and we just sit in awkward silence.

"uhh, i don't not wanna do anything" i mumble smiling. i suddenly gained this new sense of confidence. vinnie lifts his head up to look at me and smiles. he stands up and walks over to me. i stand up and gaze into his piercing eyes.

"kiss me, y/n" vinnie says moving in closer. i let out a small gasp in shock. the vinnie hacker actually wants to kiss me? what the fuck is happening right now?

i lean in and place my hand on his cheek, caressing it softly. i place a kiss on his lips before it escalates into full on making out. my mind is in complete spirals as our lips collide. i feel vinnie smile against the kiss and the nonexistent butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"woah! you guys really went there!" grace shouts as she opens the closet doors. i pull away from the kiss in embarrassment. vinnie chuckles and walks out, leaving me to stand there, absolutely shocked.

i just made out with my crush.