keep quiet

it's currently about 1am, and i'm bored out of mind. i'm the only one awake, my parents and my siblings are fast asleep. i decide to tell vinnie to sneak into my house, as i can't take being awake and bored at this time of night.

you: up for some late night shenanigans?
vin: depends. do i have to leave my house?
you: ofc dumbass
vin: anything for you my love
you: 🥺
you: so here's the plan
you: i want you to sneak into my house
vin: through the front door?
you: nope. through the window...
vin: your room is on the first floor y/n...
you: that's why there's a ladder on the side
vin: so you want me to climb up that ladder?
you: yep
vin: sigh
vin: the things i do for love
you: 😌
vin: be there in a few ily
you: ly more <3

about 10 minutes later

i jump as i hear a light tap coming from my window. i smiling vinnie appears waiting for me to open it. i slide it open.
"hi baby!" vinnie says, quite loud.
"vin! you're forgetting it's almost 2 in the morning. my family's asleep" i whisper
"shit sorry, i did forget" he whispers shutting the window.

"so...what do you wanna do?" he asks me sitting on my bed.
i sit on his lap and straddle his waist. i wrap my arms around his neck and he looks up at me grinning. i smash my lips onto his before he inserts his tongue into my mouth and i chuckle. (😒)

we make out for about 20 minutes before i pull away. "i love you" he mumbles before starting to unbutton his shirt. i place my hand in front of him and shake my head.
"we can't" i mumble getting off of him. "why not?", he pouts.
"we'll be way too loud. i'm not tryna have my parents walk in on us" i say smiling.
"ughhh, you should've come to mine"
"yeah that was probably a better plan" i shrug my shoulders. "it's okay, we can still do other stuff" i mumble grinning. he laughs as i lean in to kiss him again.

a few minutes later

vinnie and i laugh at some tiktoks we're watching as i hear footsteps in the corridor. my beating heart starts to race as the possibility of getting caught takes over my mind. my head instantly turns to face the door as i hear the bathroom light switch on.
"someone's awake" i mumble sitting up. "fuck get in the closet" i say to vinnie who rolls off the bed with a thud.
"vinnie! i shout out to my boyfriend.
he giggles with an apologetic look on his face. "what's funny?!" i whisper yell at him. "we'll get caught! now keep quiet and get in the closet!"
he covers his mouth with his hand before nodding and walking into my closet, without making a single noise. i jump up and turn off the lights, then climb back into bed, immediately pretending to be asleep. "vin you okay in there?" i whisper.
"yeah i'm good" he replies

after a few moments, i hear the door open. i quickly shut my eyes and shift around. a few seconds later the door then closes and i sit up and open my eyes. "they're gone vin, you can come out now" i chuckle.
vinnie comes out of the closet with a grin on his face. "that was funny" he mumbles before sitting next to me.
"it really wasn't, i'd probably be grounded if my dad found out you were in here. you know how he feels about boys in my room" he nods in agreement. he kisses my forehead before saying "you tired?"
i nod as my eyes begin to get droopy. i get into the covers as vinnie walks around the bed and places a kiss on my lips. i let out a soft yawn before vinnie grabs my hand. "i love you baby, goodnight"
"i love you more, be safe okay?" i say cupping his cheek. i squeeze his hand gently and slowly close my eyes.

i faintly hear the window open and close before i fall into a deep and peaceful sleep.

a/n
i love you all 13k?
woah
that's a lot lol

- harri ;)