The Incident

A/N : TRIGGER WARNING! The first chapter might be rough for some.  Enter at your own risk.  Also, this is my first fanfic ever! I tried my best! Enjoy!

"Your shot girl!" 

I sank the eight-ball winning my third straight game of pool that night.  I flipped my thick hair over my shoulder and strutted around the pool table to take another shot with a smile spread all over my face.  Some friends from work and I were at The Brigg, a bar on the Venice Beach strip in California.  My children and I had lived about ten minutes from the beach for over the past five years now.  I moved to Los Angeles from Philadelphia when my friend Crystal had offered me a job at Paramount Recording Studio.

I consider myself to be attractive but not in a typical "LA girl" type of way.  I wore a spaghetti strap top and short, flowing boho skirt and I always sported big earrings and shiny lip gloss.  My tatted up arms are sexy in the soft, smoky bar room lighting.  My favorite physical feature though is my curly, long, voluminous hair.  I am forty-two years old, short, and tan from the California sun.  It's important to me to take care of my body by going for a run every morning.  Everyone is always surprised to learn that my oldest daughter is already twenty years old.  I like to think of myself as rather milfy.

My friend with long, dark red hair is Crystal

My friend with long, dark red hair is Crystal.  She is the one who encouraged me to move to LA and is my boss.  We have known each other from back in the day home in Philadelphia.  My other friends from work are Shiquonda, "Shiq" (pronounced Sheek) who has become my bestie here in LA and the guys are Emilio and Patrick.   Emilio is Puerto Rican with beautiful, tan skin.  Tall, dark, and sexy. He is only twenty-six years old, but Emilio and I had become close since meeting five years ago.  He was a baby back then.  Emilio has tattoos and is blessed with gorgeous, black shiny, curly, long hair.  Patrick has pale white skin with amazing green eyes and short, blond dreads. Then there was Damian. He was big and dorky, but I was always nice to him because he is a music producer mogul and works with the biggest names. 

Emilio and Patrick were chatting up some hot chicks at the bar.

"Yo, we're gonna get out of here." Emilio announced. "I'll holla at chu later."

Damian came up to me and shyly said "It's still kinda early. You wanna go somewhere and get a bite to eat?"

"I don't know, I should probably just go home and chill." I tried to get out of it.

"Come on. It's the weekend." He said with a smile.

Emilio hugged me goodbye and lightly said in my ear "Let him take you to get something to eat. What do you have to lose?"

"Sure. Why not? You girls wanna come with?" I hopefully asked my girlfriends. 

They unfortunately declined with, "Oh, I'm tired" and "My boyfriend is waiting for me."

~~

I hesitantly got into Damian's car.  We pulled out of the parking lot and drove through the familiar town eventually pulling in at the Paramount office.

"What are we doing?" I was confused.

"I forgot I have to quick pick something up for an artist. Come in with me. It'll just take a second."

I entered the familiar building and he directed me to his office.

"Come on in. It will just take a second." He held the door for me, persuading me to enter.

I walked in the room and lit the dim lamp as there were no windows in the room. When I looked up, Damian closed and locked the door behind him and gave me a creepy smile. At that moment, I knew I fucked up! My breathing became quick and panicky and I started to lightly cry. I bolted to try to go through him and run out the door, but he threw me to the ground and a full atmosphere of distress permeated my body.

"I have kids and I am getting home to them tonight!" I shrieked from the floor. 

 Damian's strong, burly arms pulled me up, shoved me on the desk, and backhanded me.

"Shut up! Shut up bitch!" He shouted as he smacked me again. "I hate bitches like you. You're such a tease. I see how you walk around here, titties all out, think your shit don't stink! You're a fucking slut. You like being treated like this, don't you?" 

His disgusting hands grabbed all over my body and his slimy, big lips lapped at my face.  I squirmed with all my might to break free, but his sturdy frame overpowered me.

My voice was barely a whisper, "Please..." 

"Don't act like you don't want this!"

Fade to black.