Makeup Sex

Marshall POV

Lilly and I returned to the hotel and were greeted with a brunch of eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, salad, fruit, and cold cuts spread out in my room. We both showered, put on sweats, and filled a plate before we sat down to talk some more.

Lilly took her time to explain to me that when she and Emilio first met five years ago, they tried to make the friendship romantic.  She claims that the first time they had sex it was terrible and was over very quickly and I have no reason to not believe her. Lilly was honest and admitted that they had done it one other time and said it was hot, but they were both on Ecstasy, so it only happened out of pure horniness.

"I know I should have told you and I always had the intention of telling you, but then we would have a perfect day and I wouldn't want to ruin our time." She stroked my face and continued.  "I love you Marshall. We've already shared so many beautiful memories together. Don't let this immature idiot take that from us."

I understood and now she had professed her love for me as well. I couldn't deny that we had something special and there is chemistry between us. Sound check was not until five, so we laid in bed wrapped up in each other's arms. 

 "Mmmm...I'm so glad I met you." I whispered in her ear.

I was always able to be myself with Lilly.

We fell asleep for a few hours since we had both been up most of the previous night and I awoke Lilly a few hours later by kissing her head and she gave me a squinty smile.

"Thank you for being so understanding." She said sincerely.

"I thought about it all night. It's like you said, I'm no saint either. I'm not going to turn my back on this awesome relationship just because you didn't tell me some awkward thing from your past. I treat you different, I put you on such a pedestal." I looked deep in Lilly's eyes. "I've definitely never taken someone to Italy just for a first kiss. I've never waited with someone for a first time like ours, on the beach under the stars."

"I know. Me neither."

"You're something special Lilly, I can't deny that." And we melted into a kiss.

"Now that we're together though I don't want you hanging out with Emilio as much." I continued as I rose from the bed and started getting dressed. I leaned over for another kiss and and spoke softly, "I want to make up to you the right way, but right now I gotta go. Listen, tonight I wanna get a little freaky with you," I stood over her and stroked her belly. "Is there anything you're not comfortable with because of the incident? It's nothing crazy or over the top, I promise. I don't wanna think about anything accept you tonight."

I couldn't wait to be with her again.  I had waited so long and had so many fantasies I wanted to fulfill with this woman.

"As long as it's with you, I should be fine. I like trying new things together. Just don't go too hard unless I'm screaming for more." She answered through a grin.

"Trust me baby, you'll be screaming for more." I smiled back. "I gotta go do this show though."

We prepared for the concert. Lighting, soundcheck, wardrobe, catering. Lilly crossed paths with Emilio, and he did not even look at her.

Lilly POV:

 What the fuck is Emilio trying to pull? That day on the ride to San Diego he was basically telling me to breakup with Marshall and now went out of his way to seemingly tear us apart. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he is jealous. Giving me the cold shoulder. Whatever. I'll deal with his bullshit later. Right now, I'm gonna watch my man put on his awesome show and then I'm gonna love him all night long.