Here We Go...

Marshall POV

Today is the day! Everyone was excited and a bit stressed for the first show to kickoff tonight right there in LA.  We would hit San Francisco tomorrow and then onto Oakland.   Lilly had just helped the band bring all the instruments and equipment to the stage. She was busy embracing all the new duties this new position had in store for her and I could tell she was feeling confident.

Lilly wore her hair up with an Eminem tour tank top, tight jeans, and a pair of Lebron basketball shoes. She was able to get into the dressing rooms to make sure Porter, Alchemist, Royce, and I had everything we needed. 

 "Everything good?" She asked and all the guys nodded. 

 Lilly took my hand, "Come here." She said under her breath and led me to my private quarters.

I stood back to take her in, "You look dope, I love your style."

"I'm sportin my man." She smiled as she gripped my broad shoulders and pulled my mouth to hers running her long nails through my beard.

I hadn't felt this way in a long time. "It wouldn't be possible without you." I told her gently. 

"I'm so excited for you." Lilly told me sincerely as we stood there in my dressing room wrapped up in each other's arms.

I gave her one more quick kiss. "When I got like 10 minutes til show, come find me. I wanna walk to the stage with my woman."

"You got it baby" She said giddily.

Lilly did one last sweep making sure everything was in place and then returned to me and the guys hanging out backstage. The lights were dim, and we had music blaring to get pumped up. 

 "Here we go!" Lilly yelled to us excitedly. 

 All the guys got up and started to the door.  I put my arm around Lilly's cute little waist and started to make my way down the tunnel to backstage.  The atmosphere went pitch black and the crowd roared with the knowledge that Slim was about to take the stage. 

Right before I went on, I took Lilly into a long, deep kiss "This is for you baby." 

The show was amazing! Lilly spent half her time being mesmerized by watching my skill and sexiness and the other half attending to her professional duties. Every time another song came on, she would get excited and each time I ran back for water I gave her a kiss.  It was magic.

When the concert was over, we retired to the top floors of the hotel which were full of the crew, the wives, some groupies, VIPs, and local celebrities.  I pulled Lilly onto my lap right in front of all the other females. I kept Lilly smiling and giggling.  I didn't care about any other female there, I just wanted Lilly to have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly POV

The next morning I woke up early as we were about to be on the way to San Francisco.  I glanced at my phone and already had a "Good Morning Beautiful" text from Marshall.  I needed to get out and hurry everyone on the buses, I wanted to take an hour or two to run over The Golden Gate Bridge before the show that night.

Marshall gave me a kiss before he got on his tour bus and I boarded another with Shiq, Emilio, Crystal and her boyfriend Drew, and Patrick. Things were quiet as it was early in the morning. Emilio sat next to me.

"So, you told Em about that other thing yet?" he asked.

"No. We're having so much fun, I don't want to ruin it. I should probably do it sooner rather than later." 

~~~~

1 week later...

I had promised Emilio that day that I would take care of it, but I never did. It never felt like the right time and it made me feel cheap.  My PTSD had calmed down ever since the Italy trip too.  I had an episode here and there, but nothing like before.  I had a discussion with my counselor before the tour started about resuming sex with a partner and she said sometimes it's more comfortable to pleasure yourself at first, but I did not want to do that.  I wanted to give my whole self to Marshall.

~~~~~

We were hanging out in his room when the subject of my court case drawing near came up.  I was going to have to testify and face Damian. Marshall held me tight to calm me down as he ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my back.

"I'm still nervous about court, but I'm doing a lot better than when we first met." 

"Yeah?" He kissed my neck.

"I mean, I think I'm ready to take this" I gestured between the two of us, "to the next level...soon"

"Shit, get naked girl, I'm ready!" he joked and I playfully smacked his arm.

"I didn't mean at this moment!"

"I know." Marshall said as he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry. I'll make it special for you. For us." He corrected as we settled back into the couch.

Later that afternoon I went to get my nails done with Shiq and she brought it up too.

"So, you still ain't fucked him yet?" Shiq asked bluntly.

"Way to be discreet." I rolled my eyes. "We talked about it; we'll know when the time is right. I feel weird for our first time to be in a hotel where all our friends are staying. God forbid if you guys hear us."

"Shit, you see him all sweaty after his shows and you don't want to jump his bones?" 

"Of course, I do. I don't think you understand how much Damian fucked my head up."

The lady from the spa came over to check on them. "Ok ladies, any other services today besides your mani/pedis?" She asked.

I answered confidently, "Yes, I'd like a Brazilian wax."