3 A.M.

Marshall POV

There were only three more shows scheduled on the west coast before the two week break, and then we would finish on the east coast. There was a game room at the current hotel we were staying at in Portland and Lilly once again sank the 8 ball as she was known to do.

"What does that make, 5 wins? Lilly's a pool shark." Shiq stated. "C'mon, if we don't leave, places are gonna close. We gotta go!"

"Shiq and I are going shopping for a bit." Lilly told me as she gave me a kiss.

"Have fun ladies!" I called after them.

Me and Emilio were left there alone and continued the pool game.

"She seems a lot better since she met you." Emilio started.

"She would have been alright no matter what." I told him with confidence.

"Thanks for being so cool about the situation between me and Lilly." 

I was confused, "What situation?"

Emilio seemed shocked, "I just thought she told you by now. Her and I used to be a thing."

"What?! How the fuck could she never tell me?" I was fucking furious.

"It's really not a big deal. We just hooked up a couple times. That's how Lilly is. She never settles down. I'm surprised she's been with you this long." 

I glared at homeboy, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I gotta get out of here." I threw my pool stick against the wall as I left.

A creepy smile crept over Emilio's lips.

Meanwhile at the mall...

"So, how's Marshall?" Shiq asked Lilly.

"He's awesome! He makes me feel so good about myself and I feel safe with him. I know he'd never hurt me. I just don't know what we're gonna do when tour is over. He'll go back to Detroit; I'll be in Cali." Lilly told her friend.

"He seems like such a sweetheart, not at all what the media portrays him to be." Shiq said as they sat down to get something to eat. The girls spent the rest of the day browsing for new clothes and catching up on life.

When Shiq and Lilly got back later that night, I was waiting for Lilly in her room.

"Sorry Shiq. I need to talk to Lilly...alone." I announced.  

Shiq gave a worried look between the both of us and exited.

"Why didn't you tell me you used to fuck Emilio?" My eye twitched.

"Baby, I know I should have said something. It just never seemed like the right time. I'm sorry."

"I really thought you were different." I was pissed, but managed to keep my cool.

Lilly got heated, "Don't act like you're some saint! I know before you met me you would backstroke through an ocean of pussy!"

"Don't put the shit on me!" I snapped back at her. "I never claimed to be a saint. We're both adults with pasts, but you let me dap up with this dude every day and you never said a word. Don't play the victim!"

I went to leave, and Lilly jumped in front of the door.

She seemed a bit embarrassed, but pissed, "If you leave, you will never find another woman like me! All the little groupies who follow you around will suck your dick every night, but you won't feel the fire that you do with me! Our relationship just got stronger, don't let this embarrassing thing from my past ruin it!" She took a breath and lowered her voice. "Believe it or not, back in the day before everything got all fucked up, I used to be a real woman! If you give up on us over this, you weren't worth my time anyway. For real!"