The Warning

Lilly POV

I woke up early and looked at my boyfriend sleeping peacefully beside me. Only 4 days until this leg of the tour was over. It was raining outside, but the hotel they were staying in had a gym on the top floor. I hurriedly freshened up, changed into my workout attire, and scribbled a note to Marshall: Morning Babe! I'm at the gym!

I made my way upstairs to the gym and to my dismay, there were a few crew guys already working out and one of them was Emilio. I paid him no mind and continued to the treadmills. I ran for about five miles when Emilio made his way over to me and I became nervous.

"Hey," he started, "I'm sorry. I know things haven't been right between us lately."

"Uh, yeah. That's because you tried to start trouble." I was annoyed.

Emilio rolled his eyes, "Ever since you got with Marshall you ignore your friends. It's like you think you're too good for us now."

I turned off the treadmill to face him. "That's not true, you've changed. I'm finally upbeat and excited to be in this new relationship. I thought you would be happy for me, but instead you're jealous."

Emilio nodded his head in agreeance, "I guess I'm just so used to you being single. I've never seen you hugged up on some dude all the time, let alone Marshall Mathers. I'm sorry Lilly, I'll try to stop being such a hater."

Meanwhile in Marshall's suite.....

I awoke to someone pounding on my door and looked over to discover my woman was gone. 

 "Hold the fuck on!" I shouted as he got out of bed and opened the door for Paul.

"Marshall, we have an issue!"

"Hang on, I just woke up." I said as I picked up the note Lilly left for me. "She's at the gym."

"That's probably better." Paul said as he raised his phone. 

 Paul showed me a series of pictures he just took. It was a brick with FREE DAMIAN RODRIGUEZ etched on one side and INTERSCOPE TRAITORS on the other.

 "This was thrown through your tour bus window last night." Paul flipped through some more photos of the window and broken glass in the parking lot. I was so pissed; I punched the wall.

 Lilly will not be intimidated into recanting her story. I need to find this piece of shit who is threatening her/me/Interscope Records and get their ass locked up right next to Damian and let the motherfucker rot. This girl has been through enough! I just want to protect her forever, but in four days I'm supposed to go home to Detroit to my daughters!

"So, what do we do now?" I asked Paul urgently.

"I've upped security measures and the brick is being dusted for prints as we speak. They're also pulling the hotel video tapes. For now, go be with Lilly, don't worry her. Let's just focus on putting on a great show tonight and we'll talk about it more on the bus afterward."

~~~~~~~~~~

I hurried my ass up to the gym and passed Emilio on the way.

"Hey man, I just apologized to Lilly and I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I never meant to bring trouble to your relationship."

"It's whatever man, I got more important shit to worry about." I said dryly. "She in there?" 

Emilio nodded and went to dap up, but I walked right past him. I saw Shiq and Lilly lifting weights and crept up behind Lilly pulling her against me to kiss her head. 

 "Morning beautiful." 

Lilly smiled with me behind her and reached up to stroke my cheek.

"Ya'll are so cute." Shiq said.