Gettin D in the D

Lilly POV

The following morning, Marshall awoke and rolled over to me lying next to him scrolling through my phone and I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Morning baby." I grinned.

"Mornin" he rolled over and kissed my neck making me giggle.

"Look here," I held up my phone. " I want a pair of red, white, and blue Versace Chain Reactions, specifically for when I'm back in Philly and I found a dude here in Detroit who will trade me my Off Whites for a pair in my size."

"Babe, if you want $700 shoes, I'll buy them for you."

I rolled my eyes, "I have my own $700 for a pair of shoes, but I'm gonna make this move."

Marshall smiled, "Aight, my little hustla. I can have Sam drive you cuz I got some shit to go over with Paul. He just flew in yesterday. So did everyone from tour."

"I know, Shiq texted me." I said as I got out of bed.

"There's a party tonight in the VIP of a club to kick off the second half of tour." Marshall shouted to me in the bathroom.

I got a shower, then dressed in a T-shirt, jean shorts, and a pair of Jordan's to trade the shoes. I found my pair of Off Whites to trade and quickly used my brush and shoe cleaner to make sure they were spotless. This was my first-time doing business in Detroit, I wanted to live up to my reputation.

Sam drove me to the sneaker store in the heart of Detroit, I entered, and walked straight up to the counter. 

 "You Jamal? I'm Lilly from Philly. I texted you this morning."

"I've been waiting for ya. Always nice doing business with a lovely lady." The big dude behind the counter said in a very deep voice.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, then took the Off Whites out of the bag and set them on the counter. Jamal grabbed the Versace's from behind the counter and set them on the glass. I picked them up to examine them to make sure they were real.

 I picked them up to examine them to make sure they were real

"Perfect

"Perfect.  I'm lucky you had them cuz I'm only in Detroit for 4 days."

"Why don't you let me take you out one of dem nights?" Jamal asked me tryin to holla.

"Nah. I got a man." I set him straight. "Thanks for the kicks though. Check out my site, LillyFromPhilly.com, I ship!"

"You got it shawty. Enjoy em." Jamal said and put them in the box.

I walked away with a pair of new sneakers and felt good about the exchange. I loved making new connects to grow my business.

I got back in the escalade as Sam held the door for me. I told Sam that I wanted to stop at a salon before we went home. I wanted to look irresistible for the party later that night.

Sam found a place nearby that took walk-ins where I got some black lowlights mixed into my blond hair and then had it blown out straight. It looked fantastic! Marshall had not seen me with straight hair yet. It was much longer with no curls.

When I arrived back at the house, Paul was there with Marshall going over tour details. The moment Marshall saw me, his eyes got big.  I greeted Paul and then told the guys I would be in the kitchen.

I was sitting at the island eating a sandwich when Paul walked through to tell me he would see me later that night.  Once he was gone, Marshall picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"You look so fucking hot; I might have to take you right here." He said as he kissed up my neck to my lips.

I smiled, "Not yet, we have to get ready for tonight. Don't worry baby, I'm aware we haven't done it yet since we've been in Detroit. Later tonight I definitely want some Slim Shady dick!"

I figured tonight would be the perfect night to wear my sexy black dress and high-heeled boots. I applied makeup, fake lashes, and gold jewelry. Marshall wore his signature black jeans, leather jacket, and Kangal cap.

We made it to the club and I ran up to Shiq and Crystal straight away and gave them huge hugs. I acknowledged Emilio with a small "hi", but the exchange was cold. I then walked hand in hand with Marshall to say hello to Royce, Porter, Paul, and Alchemist.

There was a buffet of food and we all ate, chatted, and laughed. Then, the hip hop music started, and I danced with my girls on the dance floor. Marshall hung out with his boys but would glance my way every once in a while to watch my sexy assets bumpin to the music.

Soon the party was jumpin and all the guys started splitting up and dancing with their chicks. Marshall pulled me close to him and we danced until the wee hours of the morning. We always had so much fun together.

The time came when everyone started to say their goodbyes. Marshall dapped up with all his dudes and they all kissed me on the cheek. His friends all seemed to like me and I'm sure they were glad to see their friend happy. I said goodbye to my girlfriends and told them I would see them tomorrow night at the show.

Marshall drove us home in his Mercedes. We had traveled with no security that night. When we made it through the gates to his community and up the driveway, it was totally quiet as we had partied until 3 AM.

We both got out of the car and Marshall held me in the summer moonlight. 

"You were the sexiest woman there tonight in those spiky black boots." He said as he bit my neck, his hands moved down to grope my ass.

"Fuck me right here Marshall." I said in his ear and slid up onto the hood of the Mercedes.

He kissed my cleavage and looked into my eyes. "You want this Slim Shady dick?"

I nodded hungrily.

"Tell me. Tell me you want me to fuck you!" Marshall said breathlessly kissing me fiercely.

"Fuck me Slim Shady!" I ordered him confidently and opened my legs wide on the hood of the Mercedes. "I want you to fuck me hard!"

Marshall dropped his jeans and boxers; hearing me talk all nasty made his dick so hard. He yanked my dress up to my waist and flung my thong to the side to enter me.

"Come get this tight, little, wet pussy baby." I seductively whispered in his ear.

Marshall put his hand around my neck and choked me a little, playfully as not to scare me. Slim Shady had fun pounding out his little vixen, my high heeled boots clicking against the headlights.

  Slim Shady had fun pounding out his little vixen, my high heeled boots clicking against the headlights