Aftermath

Lilly POV

I bawled for the first 30 minutes on my flight to Detroit. Then, I started to examine the past 5 months with Emilio and reached some astounding realizations.

 Omg, that night at The Brigg, Emilio encouraged me to leave with Damian, like he knew it was going to happen. And then, right after when I called Emilio from Paramount to help me, he was there in 2 minutes. He was lurking the entire time right outside the building, waiting to come to my aid pretending to be a hero! Talking shit about me to Marshall, trying to fuck up our relationship. I'm sure it was Emilio who threw the brick at the tour bus too! Omg what a snake! Emilio is evil!

I was shaking with anxiety. Today's revelations had left me mind blown. I pulled a blanket around my body as I tried to catch my breath. I curled up in a ball shaking, my mind in disbelief.

The plane landed in Detroit just as it was starting to get light out. Paul was waiting for me standing aside the escalade and pulled me into a huge hug.

"It's ok Lilly. It's over." 

We both crawled into the back of the escalade.

"We got him," Paul said. "I've been on the phone all night. It was confirmed, Emilio is in fact Damian Rodriguez's son."

I looked on in disbelief.

"But we got him." Paul continued. "He was arrested in a hospital bed this morning at Cedar Sinai Hospital. Nice shot by the way." Paul smiled. "Emilio is the one who threw the brick. He is being charged with trespassing, terroristic threats, obstruction of property, vandalization, assaulting you. The works."

"Holy fuck!" I was still in shock.

"His pathetic ass is gonna be sitting in a cell right next to daddy." Paul scoffed. "I haven't told Marshall anything yet. I figured we'll explain this to him together." 

The escalade pulled up to Marshall's house and I felt relieved, also nervous for some reason. We got out to walk up to the door and I reluctantly rang the bell. It was getting hot out, so I peeled off the sweatshirt I had been wearing all night and let it fall to the ground. Marshall opened the door and his jaw dropped.

"Baby what the fuck happened to you?!" Marshall exclaimed in shock.

I had not even noticed, but I was still wearing the t-shirt with Emilio's blood splattered all over it under my sweatshirt. I looked down at myself and was overcome with emotion. I lost my shit and threw my arms around Marshall's neck sobbing. Marshall held me tight and gave a "what the fuck?" look to Paul.

"I'm sorry Marshall" I cried. "I know I'm nothing but drama, but I really need you right now."

Marshall stepped aside to allow us in the house and suggested I go upstairs to get a shower. I nodded and kissed my boyfriend. Marshall held me again and said in my ear, "Whatever the fuck is going on, I'm glad you're here safe with me."

~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall POV

I had no clue what the fuck was going on or how Lilly even got to Detroit.  Lilly went upstairs to get a shower and I needed some answers.

"What the fuck is going on Paul?"

Paul did not know where to begin but explained the entire story of how Emilio had cornered Lilly and came on to her. He told me that they had learned that Emilio is Damian's son and that it had been Emilio who threw the brick through the tour bus window. Paul also explained that he verified Emilio being arrested this morning and listed the slew of charges.