part 1

Before u start reading:
this story is an AU and was also my first story ever ! Rn i'm writing a Gojo x Reader story and i improved my writing.

The story begins where Eren looses his arm, I want the backstory and everything to be explained later for the plot.

thanks for reading.

-Pov Eren-

I saw (Y / N) in the mouth of a titan. I rushed to her 'no that can't be true' I thought. I climbed into the titan's jaw and pulled (Y / N) out of the titan's mouth just in time. Suddenly I felt my arm being torn off. I heard (Y / N) scream.

"Eren No! Why did you do that! Please don't leave me!" were the last words I heard from (Y / N).

I saw blurred. I felt a disgusting warm liquid around my body. 'Seriously' I was in the belly of a titan. 'It can't end like this' "It can't end like this!" I screamed.

Suddenly I felt an indescribable strength in me.

-Pov general-

Eren turned into a titan, he killed many other titans, his hatred increased more and more. Eren wasn't even aware of what he was doing. it just felt right.

-

during this time the city was evacuated. (Y / N) was on a ship that went into the next wall "Rose".

(Y / N) couldn't hold back her tears. She started crying and screaming.

"(Y / N) We'll be safe! I hope Eren made it too." said Armin, he tried to console (Y / N).

"Armin..Mikasa .." (Y / N) started to say. "Eren, he"

She interrupted herself. She couldn't believe it. But then she spoke. "He was eaten just because he tried to save me! I should have died, not him!" spoke (Y / N) and began to look up into the clouds.

Armin and Mikasa hugged (Y / N). Tears welled from their eyes. All of them couldn't belive it.

-

A few months later

(Y / N), Mikasa and Armin have lived in wall "rose" for a few months now. they still havent got Eren out of their head. They thought of him every day.

"I'll report myself as a recruit! Eren would have done that too!" said (Y / N).

"(Y / N) that is too dangerous, are you sure? Because when you are going we will come with you" mikasa just said.

-

So the three of them decided to register as recruits. After years of training, they joined the survey corps. (Y / N) met a lot of new people and told their story .. Eren's story. She made a lot of friends. Sasha, Connie, Jean, Marco, Annie, Christa even ymir! and many more. (Y / N) was one of the best, she knew what she was doing. She vowed to make Eren's dream of freedom come true. Everything she did, she did for him. She just knew he would have done it that way too.

-years later-

(Y / N) has survived many expeditions and also killed some titans. But the coming expedition was different than before. The people of the paradise island now knew that there is life behind the sea. That the titans are people who were tortured. You saw the world with completely different eyes! (Y / N) was very excited about this trip because they were on their way to the sea! But something strange happened on the way there. (Y / N) rode further back where she was assigned. There she met a strange man. 'What is a person doing here? Alone? How can that be?' she wondered. But she was always helpful so she rode to him.

"Sir? What are you doing here alone? Where are you from? Can I help you?" she asked worried.

The man had long brown hair with which he covered his face, but you could see his turquoise eyes shimmering through it.

he nodded "I'm lost, I'm from the wall maria, can you bring me back?" he asked. Emotionless.

(Y / N) didn't know how to answer that. Her friends would worry about her.

But she couldn't leave the man behind. he would die. She decided to help him. Because the wall is not that far from her.

"I'll help you sir. Get on," said (Y / N) while holding out a hand for the man. He took it and got on. It was really strange, because the man didn't utter a word.

Neither of them said anything all the way to the "Maria" wall. When they arrived the man got down and helped (Y / N) down.

"Thank you" she said and smiled.

The man just stared at her.

"What's your name sir?" she asked.

"yeager. You don't have to call me sir, I'm not that old." said the man.

That reminded (Y / N) of Eren. what a coincidence, she hasn't thought of the name for a long time.

"Sorry. I'm (L / N) nice to meet you."

-

.what happend to eren meanwhile (Y/N) got a part of the survey corps.

Years after Eren found out he could turn into a titan.(In this AU, Eren can control other titans even without contact with royal blood) He lived outside the walls to learn how to control his powers, but he often looked over (Y / N) and often saved her without her knowing. she would have died many times before, but Eren saved her again and again, but he didn't want t ( Y / N) to know anything about it, because when he found out that people also live behind the sea, he was disappointed. And he knew he had to make the whole world an enemy to save his friends. He thought he had to do that. A few years later he was in full control of his strength. he steered the titans away from the walls. He doesn't want anyone on the island to die. He has to destroy the world outside in order to be able to live in peace. To be able to live in peace with (Y / N).

When he met (Y / N) he pretended not to know her. He wanted to hear her voice. He wanted to look her in the eyes. but he couldn't tell her who he was, she would be disappointed. As soon as he rules this world he will tell her. That was what he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(edit 9/12/2021 this was my first ever story sooo some parts r kinda toooo much as i'd say but i hope y'all still enjoy it and don't hate it)

the last part has Kira vibes xD I hope you like the story so far. It all becomes a little clearer later. And when will (Y / N) find out who this "yeager" really is;)