Water Fight

Later that night, we had our dinner which was prepared by Jungkook. "How's it?" He asked as we took a bite of it. It was not that good but he tried it for the first time so I told, "It's good Kook" He smiled and was about to sit when Tzuyu said, "Ewww it is not at all good. There no salt and it is undercook" I looked at Jungkook to see him look down.

"But It's good enough for the first time right?" I trying to make her realize what she is doing. "You have a bad taste in food then" She said and got up pushing the plate forward. She walked to her room and closed the door shut. 'Idiot' I thought as I looked forward. Jungkook held my plate and was about to take it when I held his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him. He let go off the plate and looked at me, "It's not good so you don't have to eat it forcefully." He mumbled making me sigh. "Look, she always has been eating fancy food so she doesn't like it and most of all I'm not eating it forcefully, it's good for my taste.

You, yourself should try it before saying things like that" I asserted which made him sit down. He took the chopsticks and took a bite of it. "It's pretty good" He announced fascinated. "look I don't care how it tastes, what's important is you made it on a special occasion and for me with love so I love it" I told and started eating the food.

After eating, we both cleaned the table and kitchen. I then went to the sink to do dishes when Jungkook came besides me. "Well, it we want things to be done quickly then we should be a team" He explained making me laugh. "Fine just wipe it while I'll wash it." I told as he saluted me saying, "Yes Ma'am!" We both started doing the dishes together.

I was washing the spoon when the water got splashed on Jungkook. "Oops. I'm sorry." I mumbled as he shrugged. I continue doing it when I thought of an idea. I took another spoon and on purpose splashed the water on him again. He looked at his shirt and then at me. "Opps," I mumbled and was about to continue but he held my hand and placed his hand under the tap.

"Kook what are you doing?" I asked knowing what's gonna happen next. "Ohh you just wait baby girl" He warned as I was looking at him. 'he is teasing you Y/n... don't focus on his nicknames' I thought and looked down. When suddenly water was splashed on my face. I looked up at Jungkook with my mouth wide open.

He was controlling his laugh. "Oh, boi you.are.so.dead" I gritted my teeth and freed my hand from his grip. "Sorry" He quickly said and started running for his life. "Come back here you Jungle book" I yelled at him while chasing him. "That's what you get for getting me splashed" He said running around the couch.

"Once I get you, you're not gonna stay alive love" I announced now getting out of breath because of chasing him. I stopped to catch my breath when I was pushed by something making me fall. But I didn't... I looked up to see Jungkook holding me in his arms, saving me from falling. I was staring at him, more like admiring him and his face...

His face is what they call a square-shaped face. His brows which look like they have been sharpened. His partial monolid eyes which taper off in the inner corner. Those cheekbones of his. His cute little nose that scrunches when he laughs. His chubby cheeks and thin lips in addition to an amazing smile. His cute teeth and lastly that knife sharped jawline that features his squishy facial.

I fell in love with everything of his not only face but everything... How he laughs, how he smiles, how he teases me, how he looks like a lost puppy when he's confused or how he jumps like a little kid when he gets banana milk. I can't even describe those things which made me fall for him this hard...

I got back to reality when he said, "Will you stop staring. You're heavy!" He said under breath with a 'get up' face. I stood straight and said, "Then you would've let me fall" He made a duh face and told, "I'll never get another loyal puppy like you idiot. Now go and do the dishes. I'll be sleeping now" He whispered and yawned cutely.

"Good night bunny" I said as he said, "Good night puppy" before walking to his room. I looked around and walked to the kitchen to do dishes.