Change in Plan

Next Day

I served the food on plates and placed them on the table. I sat down and looked at Jungkook who was drooling at the plates. I giggled and said, "Stop drooling over it and start eating" He looked at me and started eating. He looked at me and announced, "Et'sh Aweshomee" I laughed at his childish behavior. "First eat and then talk idiot." I told as he chewed on the food.

"It's awesome" He confessed showing thumbs up. "I knew it! Nowadays I'm thinking I should become a chef" I explained flipping my hair. He chuckled and said, "Oh my poor Y/n. Don't dream too big cause it's not good to be served in restaurants" He explained making me glare at him. "Yah! You" I confided with my deadly stare at him.

He threw his hands up in the air surrendering. "Do whatever you like. I don't care" He notified and then attacked the food I made for us. "Yah leaves some for me too you beast" I scolded and sat down. "Well this is not called beast" He told as I was taking the chopsticks. "Then what is a beast then?" I asked and took a bite of the pasta.

"I don't know but I can show you what a real beast is baby gurl" He said  seductively making me choke on the food. I was coughing at his words. He started laughing at my reaction. I drank some water and calmed down. "Yah you dirty pervert!" I warned blushing. "I became to be more than it in the bed.. wanna see" He smirked.

"Ewww I lost my appetite because of you... ughhh" I announced with a disgusting face. He was laughing at me as I was dancing in my mind. Even for a joke, he talking about something more than a friendship with me. "You're dead if Tzuyu hears it" I warned as I continue to eat. "She's not home" He replied making me frown

"What? where did she go this early in the morning?" I asked him. "She said she is going to her friend's place today and will be late." He explained munching. I nodded. 'Did she went to that guy's house? Then does that means she's cheating on Kook?!' I thought as my eyes widen in realization.

'Means she's was not kissing a random stranger that night but her other boyfriend?! How could she!' I was now fuming in anger. I got up and was about to go to my room but. "Where you going?" Jungkook asked confused. "Huh? Ohh umm I remembered I had to meet Jennniee today. So I'll be getting ready" I said as he nodded.

I went to my room and took my phone out. I dialed Jaehyun's number and he picked after 3 rings. "Wassup" He said. "Well change in plan." I told as I took my clothes to go out. "What?! Why?" He asked confused. "I'll tell you after meeting you. Our regular cafe" I explained as I removed my sweatpants.

"Okay" He said and hung up. I wore my black jeans and a peach flutter sleeve top. I just applied lipstick and took my bag walking out. "Kook I'll get going." I yelled checking if everything is in my bag. "Wait" I heard him. I turned to my left to see Jungkook walking towards me.

"What is-" I was shut off by him putting two pieces of bread with neuttela spread in my mouth. I looked at him frown. "You didn't have breakfast properly and I know how much time Jennie takes cause she's always late so eat this on the way so you won't be hungry" He explained pointing at the bread.

I removed the bread and looked at Jungkook in awe. "Aww my baby bunny" I  pouted and hugged him. "Yah! Get off of me you idiot." He irritatingly said pushing me. "Don't shower me with your love and go now." He told which also had care. "Okiee" I said and wore my shoes before walking out. "Luv uhh my babyyy" I yelled smiling.

"I hate you too puppy" I heard Jungkook say before closing the door. I took a cab and went to the cafe I'm supposed to meet Jaehyun. I paid and got off. I was about to open the door when someone opened it from inside. I moved back and looked at the person. "Ohh Namjoon-ah" I said making him look at me.

"Y/n? what are you doing here?" He asked smiling. 'He has dimples... man' I thought before replying. "I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine... and I guess you're here for coffee?" I ask making him nod. "Well, I have loads of work to complete till next week so it's a bit stressful." He said as I nodded in understanding.

"Uh-huh. The month ends are tough." I confessed smiling. "And-" he was cut by Jaehyun. "Y/n" I heard him. I turned to my side and saw him walking towards me. "Ohh heyyy. You're here" I smiled at him. "Who's this?" Jae asked. "Umm, just a new friend" I told not really knowing what we are.

"Ohh nice to meet you" Jaehyun extended his hand. "Nice to meet you too." Namjoon said as he gladly accepted the handshake. "I would've like to talk with you but I have an urgent meeting to attend and I have got things done so I'll be going" He said as I nodded. "Byee" me and Jae said at the same time.

"Bubyee see you next week" Namjoon said looking at me before walking off. "Is he meeting you next week?" Jaehyun asked as I shrugged. "well enough about him lets about the plan. Come" Jaehyun then dragged me to the counter. "One chocolate mocha with extra cream and an iced americano." Jaehyun ordered making me smile.

"On its way sir" The man said. We walked to an empty table and sat down. "So why suddenly a change in the plan and what is it? Why is it?" He asked at once. "Calm your horses down" I mumbled to him. "Well weeks ago when I was coming home from work, I saw Tzuyu in an alley making out with a guy." I told and removed my phone.

I went to the gallery and played the video I took that night. I slide the phone in front of him to see. He leaned closer to take a good look. "He's Haechan!"