six (harry)

Heads up this chapter is 4000 words.... i am so sorry 

Gemma can be so fucking stupid sometimes. I'm tired of dragging her arse to these meetings but I'm also not going to just sit around and watch her kill herself. She's the only family I have left but god she's infuriating. Standing in the early morning cold waiting for Gemma to get her arse out here. I'm honestly scared that one of these times I'm going to show up here and she's going to be dead on the floor.

I pound on her front door again and yell "Gemma Anne Styles hurry the fuck up!" I'm pretty sure her neighbors hate me at this point because I'm here at 4 am everyday shouting but if Gemma just got sober already this wouldn't be a common recurrence.

"Piss off Harry I told you I'm not in the fucking mood!" Gemma shouts from inside her apartment. At least she's still alive.

"Open the fucking door or I'm kicking it in!" She knows I will, I've done it before.

She opens the door and she's not very amused but I dont really give a flying shit. We had a deal. She gets to live in her house if she goes to meetings and if she doesn't then she moves in with me. It was an offer she couldn't refuse because if she moved in with me she wouldn't be allowed to leave the house and god forbid she can't shoot up.

"Good morning, now get in the fucking car." I say coldly to her. It's honestly said because we used to be close before shit hit the fan. Gemma pushes past me, her shoulder hitting mine as she walks down her driveway and climbs into the backseat of my car. I climb in shortly after her into the driver's seat with Liam next to me in the passenger's seat. We just got done with a job right before this and he bitched about being dragged along but he cares about Gemma just as much as I do, he's practically family.

"Fuck is Liam doing here!" Gemma shouts from the back.

"Fuck you too Gem." Liam turns in his seat and flashes her a large smile.

We pull up to the shitty highschool where the meeting is at and park in the drop off area. I don't care enough to park in an actual parking space because it's not like anyone will say shit to me anyways.

I hold open the leads into the gym for Gemma and she pushes through the opposite door. Alright then so much for being nice. She takes a seat in one of the chairs while I sign her in. I started signing in for her after I saw how much of a creep the guy at the table was. I mean I get it I'm a man too but objectifying women just isn't my thing. After I finish at the table I take my place against the wall by the door. Liam decided to wait in the car which is fine by me.

The doors next to me and a short girl with curly red hair comes barging in. She's wearing a simple sweater with skin tight jeans that look like they were painted on her. I hate that I'm staring but she's got a nice arse. I'll admit that. She walks up to the table and signs in not paying attention to the crude look the man at the table is giving her. She then proceeds to take a seat next to Gemma. They seem friendly with each other which is odd because I've never seen her before. Maybe they've shot up together before. The girl is a fucking 10 which is a shame that she uses cuase the things I would do to her. With that thought I readjust tight jeans and put my hands in front of me. The meeting starts after the attendees fill up the remaining seats and it goes around the circle. These meetings are all the same and they are fucking boring. I tune out everyone until it's her turn. I've been spaced out staring at her this whole time.

"Hi, I'm Parker and um I'm 3 days sober." she sighs and turns her gaze and moves down to the gym floor.

"Hi Parker." Everyone at the meeting response. Fucking robots.

Parker then looks at me and her eyes glaze over. She;s basically eye fucking me. I mean I know I'm hot be seriously you are the last person I would fuck. Druggies aren't my thing. I like my partners conscious, actually I need them conscious. Well on second thought I wouldn't necessarily turn her down if he asked me to fuck her mercily againist a sink in the bathroom here. She lets out a weird cough before running her hand through her hair and continuing her speech.