nine

I think butterflies would be an understatement for how my insides feel right now.

I feel like a have a murder of crows flying circles around my stomach.

We have taken a seat on my couch but have barely said anything since he came in. I'm all about things being quiet but fuck I can't take it anymore.

Harry sets his glass of water down on the coffee table in front of us then turns to me. I go to take another sip of my water but realize it's empty. I groan internally because now I don't have a way to avoid conversation. It's not that I don't want to talk to Harry, it's just that I'm pretty sure anything I say will come out as gibberish. Suddenly Harry sits up and grabs my empty glass out of my hand. His fingers lightly brush against mine which sends a shiver straight to my spine.

My mouth suddenly feels really dry. I run my tongue across my lips which Harry is now staring at as he sets my glass next to his.

"Why did you kiss me?" Harry asks me while flicking his gaze between my eyes and lips.

"I don't have an answer for that." I shrug. I want to look away from him but I can't find the will to look anywhere but at his intimidating jade green eyes. I really don't know why I did it. I just knew I wanted to so I did.

"Can we do it again?" Harry asks and I hadn't realized but he is now sitting much closer to me.

Harry wants to kiss me. I know I should say no and stick with the easy way out of things but when I go to speak my body betrays me and says a quiet, "yes."

Harry grabs my chin and pulls me so close that we are almost touching. My heart is beating so rapidly that I know for sure he can hear it. I let out a shaky breath against his lips and look up at him through my eyelashes.

"Carolina, when I ask you a question I need to hear you clearly. So I'm going to ask you one more time but know I don't like repeating myself. Can we do it again?" Harry's tone is sharp and deep. The dominance radiating off of him is intoxicating. When I don't answer right away he tightens his grip on my chin and tilts my head up so I'm forced to make direct eye contact.

"Yes." I say more clearly but it still comes out a little shaky. My body feels hot and his touch on my skin is only making it burn more. All reason has flown out the door. I don't think i've ever wanted anything more in my life than for him to kiss me.

"Good girl." Harry growls with a satisfied smirk on his lips before he jerks my head forward and presses his lips to mine. There's a moment of silence that fills my brain as soon as his lips hit mine. That comment alone made me press my thighs together to relieve some pressure that's building up there.

His grip on my chin is still rough but I surprisingly don't mind it. Harry's tongue then invades my mouth, he tastes like mint and tobacco. An odd but pleasant combination. Our tongues continue to dance with each other while I move to sit on his lap without breaking the kiss. I can feel how much he is enjoying this by the growing erection in his jeans pressing against my center Though he has control I decide to take matters into my own hands and slowly start grinding my hips against him.

Harry quickly grabs my hips to stop my movement and pulls his lips from mine. I let out a whimper from loss of contact and also because I really just need something to help with the uncomfortable wetness in my underwear at the moment.

"Carolina, did I say you could grind yourself on me?" Harry says sternly, causing me to open my eyes and see the darkness in his.

"No, you didn't but I didn't think I needed to ask." I give him a look of challenge. I can tell he doesn't like losing control but I don't like losing it either.

Harry chuckles and shakes his head while pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth before he speaks.

"If you want something Carolina just ask for it. Don't be a brat it won't end well for you." Harry challenges back. If that's a threat it doesn't scare me. If anything it makes me want to be a brat.

I roll my eyes at his comment and try to move my hips again but Harry's grip on them tightens. I'm kinda hoping it bruises so I can remember this forever.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Harry growls at me.

"I don't know did I?" I reply back with sass laced in my voice. Harry didn't like that because after I said it one of his hands move to throat and begins to choke me.

Harry then abruptly stands up with me still clinging to him and moves to my bedroom. I'm thrown down onto the bed with a squeak leaving my lips once I land on the bed. Harry then gets so close to my face that our lips barely brush against each other and I feel him let out a deep breath against them.

" What do you want Parker?" Harry asks.

God what a loaded question. I want so many things but right now the only thing I can think of is him. I want all of him. I want him so bad that I think I could explode if I didn't get it.

"You." I breathe out and he groans at my comment.

"What do you want from me?" He then asks and takes his shirt off.

"I want you to touch me." I breathe out again. If I don't get some relief soon I'm going to spontaneously combust.

"Here?" Harry mocks as he places his lips against my neck, slowly kissing, sucking and biting at the skin there. The pleasure from that alone makes me let out a slight moan.

Harry continues his assault to my neck which is making me restless. He seems to notice and slowly moves one of his hands up my thigh, goosebumps rising on my skin from the contact.

"Parker, when are you going to learn to answer the damn door!" I hear Callies voice boom through my apartment. Both Harry and I shoot up and turn our heads towards my curtain.

"Who the fuck is that?" Harry whispers to me.

I push Harry fully off me and stand up to walk out of my room.

"My friend, wait here." I whisper back to him and pull open my curtain. Thank god he closed it because she would've just walked right in.

"Hey Cals, sorry I was reading got lost in a book and didn't hear you. What are you doing here?" I'm still mush brained at the moment from Harry.

"One you invited me over and two cute underwear are those new?" Callie laughs a bit and points towards my bottom half. I'm standing in my underwear. I hadn't even realized Harry took my shorts off.

"Right sorry I'm a bit out of it today." I rush out.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes. Parker are you going to introduce me to this shirtless piece of meat?" Callie says and points behind me.

I turn around and see Harry standing in the entry to my bedroom with his shirt in one hand and my shorts in the other. What part of wait here did he not understand.

"Um Harry this is Callie, Callie this is Harry." I give Harry an annoyed glance before turning back towards Callie and smile at her.

Harry walks towards Callie putting on his shirt in the process and hands me my shorts before reaching out his hand to shake hers. This is going to be so hard to explain.

"Pleasure to meet you Callie, I'm actually on my way out now. I'll text you later Parker." Harry says after shaking Callies hand and walks out of my apartment. Callie watches the front door close behind him before running over to me and grabbing my hand to drag me into my room. She sits down on the bed and now I'm standing in front of her still trying to come back to reality. It's odd hearing my name come from his lips instead of Carolina.

"You have so much explaining to do." Callie gives me a flat look.

"He's just a friend." I give her the same look she's giving me.

"He's just a friend huh, how come you don't give me hickies then?" I give her an appalled look before running into my bathroom to look in the mirror. I hear Callie laughing her ass off on my bed while I stare at the 4 deep red marks on the right side of my neck.

This is gonna be a long night.

-AUTHORS NOTE-

All I'm gonna say is sexual tension

kisses :)