ten

This is what I imagine taking candy from a baby is like.

Except it was Harry's touch taken from me.

Callie stayed over last night because she wanted and I quote to keep the tension between Harry and I. Well I can say I don't want the tension between us I would very much like for it to be fixed. I also can't decide if I should text him first but then again he did say he would text me. That's why I'm sitting on my bed staring at my phone waiting for it to light up with his name.

I could just solve the ache between my thighs that lingers from yesterday myself but what's the fun in that. Fuck this, I need to be productive. I push up off of my bed and walk into the bathroom. I normally hate hickies, they just seem trashy but I think I could learn to like them if they were from Harry. I brush my teeth and throw my hair up into a bun.

I'm still just in a plain cropped tank top and my underwear. I couldn't bother to put my shorts back on. I grab the hamper from the bathroom and grab any clothes left on the floor of my bedroom before bringing it into the living room. I grab my phone off my bed and connect it to my speaker shuffling through my music.

I throw a load of laundry in the washer before grabbing the cleaning supplies from under the kitchen sink. I clean when I'm stressed and right now I'm beyond stressed, I'm worse. I'm sexually frustrated.

Harry didn't have to leave. If he had just stayed in my room like I told him to then I could've convinced Callie to leave and we could've continued what we started. But no, he decided to just walk out and leave me a frustrated mess.

Once I'm somewhat satisfied with how my apartment looks I decide to grab my phone and call an old friend. Autumn.

"Owens! To what do I owe the pleasure of receiving a call from you?" Autumn says once they answer the phone.

"Well I'm lonely and I'm kinda hoping you are lonely too." I sound ridiculous but I need something and they tend to know what they are doing.

"One condition, I get the strap-on this time." I knew they wouldn't say no.

I roll my eyes at her comment. I mean maybe being submissive with them would be a good thing cause after Harry I don't think I want to be a top ever again.

"Fine, text me when you are here." I say and hang up the phone.

It's been a while since I've hooked up with Autumn but she knows what I like and vise versa.

I go back into my room and reach under my bed until I feel the soft velvet box. Eric and I never used this box the 4 months we dated. He was vanilla and not that there's anything wrong with that but I think you actually have to be good at sex if you want to be boring.

I pull the box out and take out the strap-on I have in there, some lube and a vibrator. I don't think we will need anything else out of here because I want this to be a quick fuck. I also grab the toy cleaner and walk into my bathroom. They haven't been used in a while and I always clean them after they are used but I clean them again for safe measure.

I hear my phone ring and I walk into my room and place the freshly cleaned toys down on my bed neatly before grabbing my phone and see a text from Autumn that they're here. Still no text from Harry, guess it's his loss cause he's missing out.

I walk to the front door and open it to see Autumn in leggings and a shirt so short their boobs are practically hanging out. Not that I mind makes my life easier and they looks really fucking beautiful.

"Bedroom." I simply say and pull the door open more so she can come inside.

Autumn gives me a short nod and walks in setting their purse down on the couch before walking straight into my room. I close the door and lock the deadbolt before striding into my room. Autumn knows how this goes so they better be naked.