December 10th, 2020

Failed Attempt #10
-/-/-

"Motherf-" Jisung began to yell when his finger came in contact with the cooling hot glue.

"Don't you dare finish that." The ravenette's voice cut through his words, accusatory finger menacingly pointed in his face.

The brunette only pouted, lips pushed out along with furrowed brows and batting his signature puppy eyes. Chenle groaned seeing that look, the gentle weight of the younger's gaze pushed at his mind.

He ignored Jisung's pouting face and set down his partially made wreath, the fake green pine needles tickling his fingertips. Gentle hands pulled the hot glue gun from his roommate's hand, setting it atop a piece of cardboard covered in hot glue towers. Brown eyes followed his movements, Jisung curious as to why the older took the glue gun from him.

"You need to be more careful Jisung." A simple sentence — more less a scolding, made his heart turn to mush.

A bowl of ice water was tugged closer to them, Chenle pointedly glancing at it before Jisung followed the order. Burnt finger resting in the icy water littered with small icebergs he pouted down at his creation.

The sound a Christmas movie played in the background, dancing around the two as they put together their own crafts. The countertop of the island in the kitchen had bags of different craft materials scattered about along with spilled paint and gold foil.

Slightly warped and squished from clumsy hands the 'wreath' — which Chenle was certain wasn't actually a wreath was covered in strings of hot glue and colors of white, red and green even a couple splashes of gold. The table beneath the wreath was covered in flakes of golden foil, the bottle having been tipped over by the clumsy boy in his frantic movements to cool the hot glue.

"I can't feel my finger." Jisung mumbled watching Chenle add holly leaves and berries scattered across the pine needles. A few pieces of pine cone pieces covered in white paint acting as the backdrop for the stark red berries.

"Well then maybe you shouldn't be burning your fingers with hot glue." The ravenette snarked lips curling upward in a cute smile. "There, it's finished. Look how pretty!"

He quickly turned towards Jisung hands gently holding the wreath like a prized possession. His cheeky smile turned into a beautiful smile, the force of it causing his cheeks to ache. Chenle was truly proud of his creation. Forest green pine needles were dusted with white paint as if from a fresh snowfall.

Pulling his cold fingers from the water Jisung smiled. "That's very pretty, much better than mine." The younger male rubbed his wet fingers against his sweater. With now dried fingers he reach out and brushed his fingertips against the edges of the pine needles a small giggle slipping at the ticklish feeling.

"This isn't done but lemme just-" Jisung quickly picked up his own wreath and set it atop the unruly fluff of black hair on Chenle's head.

Golden flakes shimmered beneath the overhead white light of the kitchen, the bright color a stark contrast to the wavy locks of raven. Red berries and pine cone petals stuck up with white paint coating them, gold covered holly leaves framing the colors. Jisung had made a flower crown instead of a wreath.

Some of the edges of pine cone petals dug into the soft hair, making Chenle's scalp hurt. He frowned but stayed still while Jisung look at him with the fondest gaze, stars practically visible in his brown iris'.

———
Hey Lovelies it's me, ya boi. I hope you all can forgive for my very far off updates! Akfjsjfj