Fake Bitch

Next Day

Jungkook went to work as well as me. Tzuyu went to Haechan in the morning which was told by Jaehyun. He said he is all set to get proof. Just no one should catch us. I was angry at that whore for yesterday cause my heart and hand both hurt like hell... She has to pay for it soon. I was having of what and how Jae will collect proofs and how I'll show it to Jungkook.

The day went by quite fast. I went home and saw it was locked means Tzuyu is not home yet. I opened the door with the key I had. I entered and placed my phone right in front of the TV cause from there living room and kitchen, both were visible. I started recording it from now onwards cause who knows when she'll come... 

I went to my room and changed into my pajamas. I walked down and sat on the chair. I was thinking about when she'll come that's when I heard the front door open. I quickly stood up and poured some water in a glass and acted as if I'm drinking. Tzuyu entered the kitchen all bruised up...

I choked up on the water seeing her in this way. I placed the glass on the table. "What the hell happened to you?" I inquired confused. "Well, this will be the reason for you to be thrown out of this house." She announced and smirked. I frowned.

"You did a bad job by exposing me in front of Jungkook. Your bad luck he didn't believe you but me and today, it will get you in trouble" She told as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you are talking I can't understand and about believing you, he didn't see any proofs about that." I let out and crossed my hands.

"That's the point, you don't have proofs of me cheating on him.." She explained as I chuckled. "Since when are you cheating on Kook?" I inquired her. "Well, why is it a need to tell you?" She said making me impatient. "Ohh just fucking tell me!!" I yelled as she rolled her eyes. "4 years. Happy?!" She mumbled annoyed. I was left shocked by her sentence.

"Wow" was all I can say. "Now, I'll have to reveal it to kook and I have a proof for your information." I confessed making me angry. She walked to me and pulled my hair making me hiss in pain. "Listen up you slut, just because you are his wife doesn't mean he'll listen to you. He will kick you out of this house soon" She declared and slapped me hard.

My forehead hit the counter making me yelp in pain.  I heard the door open signaling Jungkook is here. I looked at her to see her smirking. I frowned as she held my hand and slapped herself and yelled. I saw Jungkook behind her looked at me angrily. 'Oh, man don't tell me she is gonna fake those bruises' I thought looking at her.

"Y/N!!" He yelled coming towards us. He looked at Tzuyu and gasp. "What happened to babe?" He consulted her while caressing her cheeks. I felt jealous of seeing the sight in front of my eyes. "S-She beat me" She fake cry making me look at her as if she is crazy. "She's lying! I never even laid my finger on her" I defended as Jungkook looked at me angrily

"I saw you slapping her by my own eyes Y/N." He said in anger. "She is faking that Kook." I defended myself."Baby I came home and suddenly she started hitting me and shouting at me. She called me a slut, whore, and gold digger. She told me that she will make you her's. She even hit my forehead on the counter" She clarified with fake tears rolling down her eyes.

"Kook please believe me. I neve-" I was cut off by him slapping me... I was shocked, totally shocked. More shocked than that day when he called me slut for trying to get into Jae's pants. I looked at him to see him getting red.

"Who do you think you are huh? I married you thinking you are my best friend and will help me with dealing with my dad but no! You are the one trying to hurt her! Yesterday you blamed her for  cheating and now I see you beating her?" He yelled at me making me hurt...

"Do you love me that much to even hurt my love? To go to this level? I never expected this from you Y/n. You are no one to hurt her.. and now also forget that we were ever best friends." He announced making my eyes widen. "K-Kook what are you saying? P-Please d-don't say like t-th-" He cut me off.

"Don't you dare say my name from your bloody mouth and get the hell out of this house." He pointed at the door.