Video clip

Jaehyung called me. I picked the phone up and placed it to my ears. "Hello" I said. "Heyy what are you doing?" He asked me. "Just chilling. What about you?" I said. "Leave about me. I did my job and recorded them. Should I send the clip to you?" He said as my eyes lit up. "Already?" I asked him. 

He chuckled and said, "Yup. Already. Should I send to you right now?" He asked smiling which I probally know is there. "Okay. send it to me" I said and hung up. After 2-3 minutes the video came. I quickly opened it and said a living. 

"Babeee!" A female voice was heard which I can totally say is Tzuyu's. "You here. Come in" A male said. Tzuyu with a guy who's Haechan entered the living room. They sat on couch and kissed. "What should we do today?" She asked him. "Well today no one is home so let's just enjoy time together." He said seductively. 

"You are really turning me on channie" She said blushing. He smiled and leaned closer. She did the same as they both kissed. They kiss was getting intense making me feel like throwing up so I skipped some minutes to only see him on top of her naked. She was moaning under him. 

My eyes widen knowing she is not only gold digger but also a slut. I decided closed the video cause I don't want to see dirty things like this. But just then I heard something. "Haechan have you seen my ph- oh my fucking god!!" Jaehyun came inside the living. 

He closed his eyes not wanting to see them in a position. "Hyung!" Haechan said covered Tzuyu/ "Hyung I told you my girlfriend is going to come so don't enter the house." Haechan yelled. "Well I forgot my phone damn you." Jaehyung said and the video ended. 

I didn't knew how I should react. It was disgusting to them doing dirty things but also funny because of Jaehyun. I threw my phone besides and laid down. I sighed and just closed my eyes. Today was a rough day. Tomorrow will be better.

I woke up and sat up stretching and yawning. I got up and took some pair of clothes my bag and walking to the bathroom. I took a warm shower and dried my body the towel hotel provided. I got into my clothes and walked out. I took my blow dryer and blow dried my hair. 

I did my makeup and sat on the bed. I took my phone from the other side of the bed. I saw Jaehyun's message. I opened it. 'Let's meet at 12 near you office.' It said. I looked at the time to see it's 11:50. My mouth was left open. "HOW AND TILL WHEN WAS I SLEEPING?!" I screamed in shock. 

"The cafe is far from here. God damn it! Wait a minute... It's past 11 means my work?Oh.My.God!!" I said to myself in disbelieve. How the hell did the alarm not ring?! I thought while taking my bag and key I locked my room and I ran out of the hotel. I took a cab which was luckily just here. 

It take 40 minute to reach the cafe from... I sighed in frustration. I am late fro my work, no! I missed a day at work and I will arrive late at the cafe. "I better prepare an explaination. I was doing work? No I didn't went to work man. I work up late?" I questioned myself. 

"But he doesn't know I'm out of the house cause Jungkook wake's me up if I'm late" I said with my nose scrunch. My face dropped all it's expressions as fashback of last night played in my mind... "Well whatever" I mumbled and looked out of the window. 

I then was lost in my thoughts while admiring the view. After half an hour later, I reached the cafe. I got out of the cab after paying. I opened the door as the bell rang signaling that a new customor is here. I loooked around and saw Jae at a corner doing something on his phone. 

I walked up to him and sat in front him. "Hey" I mumbled making him look at me. "Girl you're late by 30 minutes!!" He declared. "So what? I woke up late today, like really late!" I explained sarcartically. "You better be on time next time." He warned me. "Yeah yeah. Now tell me why you called me here?" I asked him. 

"The new amusement park is opening next week" He exclaimed with his hands on the table. "So? You wanna go there?" I questioned with a 'you good' face. "This bitch really knows how to get on my nerves" He mumbled in frustration. 

Sorry for not uploading on time. Actually I was re-writing 'Single Mom' so I kind of forgot about this. But I am uploading two parts to make up  for this. Enjoy~~