Prologue

3 May, 1964.

Ainsworth Castle, Salswilde

A young adolescent girl stood in front of the balcony with air caressing her soft cheeks. Her bright red hair swayed along with the breeze. Her beautiful big crimson eyes staring at the bustling street of Salsworth, and smiled by looking at the peaceful town.

"Princess the papers are ready. All we need is your signature." Royal advisor entered with papers and behind her lady-in-waiting came holding a tray with red wax and a seal.

"Let me see them.... I hope today's negotiation does not happen anything bad." gave a sigh as she was giving her royal stamp in papers.

"Are you ready Princess? If you want we can leave right now for our final negotiation." Another Royal advisor stood at the doorway.

"Yes. Today we will end this no matter what." Princess smiled as she flung her cape and left the castle and headed to the dark forest.

Dark Forest, Berksourgh

"Sorry for the late arrival. I hope we did not keep you waiting." said Princess as their silhouettes were slowly fading from dense fog around them.

"Hahaha! not at all. You all arrived just in time." said Karl Adolph, alpha of the Werewolves - Adolph clan.

Princess gave a signal to one of her advisors to take out peace treaty papers for signature and hands over to Karl so that he can sign those papers. Just as he was about to sign those papers, an arrow pierced through the piece of paper and stuck into the trunk of a tree with the paper hanging on it.

Soon another arrow followed in another direction and then two, then three. The number of arrows increased by the passing second before anyone realized it. They were ambushed.

"Everyone retreat!" Princess ordered her people.

"Princess! How can we?" exclaimed one of her advisors with anxiety and concern lacing her words.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, I can't let my people get hurt in my presence." Princess was already in a fighting stance and her advisors knew nothing good would convince her to leave.

"It's an order. Leave I'll be right behind you. I promise I'll be back." Princess Jane promised with a brave smile plastered on her face as she slid out her sacred blade from her cape. The advisors were left with no choice but to listen so they did what they were ordered to do and left the forest.

5 May, 1964.

Willsworth Cemetry, Salswilde

It was gray sky and the clouds thundered, as if they represented the emotions of the people on the ground. Everyone were on grieve when they found out that their Princess is dead. As citizens and royal officials were paying their respect to her grave, the priest approached the crowd with a ray of hope.

"I have found a prophecy regarding Princess Jane."

"What is it Royal Priest?" head of royal officials asked.

"Princess Jane will reappear. She will reborn through mortals. On that fateful day; failed crops will bloom to harvest bringing joy to famine farmers, drought lands will be flooded with water and unfertile land will flourish and harvest."

"Father, how would we find out if she is the princess?"

"She'll be born with a faint eye scar as her birthmark."

Hearing this, the crowd broke into commotion. Everyone sighed relief and gave hopeful reassurances to each other. The crowd prayed for the day to come soon.

Afar from the crowd, a mysterious lady watched the crowd. She stood behind a tall tree wearing a long black hood that masked her face. The leaves shadowed her features. The small ray of the sun revealing an evil smirk playing on her lips.

"Well, well seems like we'll be meeting again Princess. I'll be waiting for you till then I'm going to prepare some welcome gifts for you."