Part 7

~Oliver's POV~

Poor Cyan...I felt so bad when she tripped. That must have been super embarrassing and if Blanc wasn't so intimidating I would punch him in the face for laughing at her.

Anyway-I felt like my space suit shrank a little when I washed it the other day. It felt pretty tight against my chest and arms. The legs were a little tight, but it wasn't unbearably bad, so it was fine. My gloves fit perfectly, and so did my boots, though they were pretty loud against the tiled floor.

I let Cyan sit next to me, because why not? We should get to know each other, maybe we could befriend each other.

She didn't really talk to me that much, she just stared at her plate and ate her food. She was shy. That's fine. I liked shy girls-I MEAN-not like that-I just-I-oh nevermind. I was about to say something to her, when Rosie and Arson walked into the cafeteria. Rosie was skipping while tugging Arson along towards the table. We all stayed silent until they reached us.

Rosie: Good morning everyone! How did you all sleep?

Oliver: Pretty well, thanks.

Poppy: Awesome!

Kim: It was fine.

Blanc grunted and rolled his eyes.

Cyan: It was good.

We all turned around and stared at her. She nervously tucked her hair behind her ear and returned her gaze back to the floor.

Rosie: Well, I'm glad!

She turned around to see that Arson was gone and sitting at the table in the far back. She looked back at us, then at him, then at us. She shrugged.

Rosie: Sorry, guys. I'm going to sit with him today!

Oliver: It's fine, Rosie. Tell him I said hi.

Rosie nodded, then skipped over to Arson and took a seat next to him. I turned to Cyan again, hoping she would say something, but she was gone. I caught a glimpse of her walking down the hallway and I silently cursed myself. I should've said hi.  

~Rosie's POV~

I sat next to Arson and looked at the food.

Rosie: This food sure is weird, I wonder why it's different colors?

Arson nodded slightly, he seemed very tired, but he had to get up at some point. I'm surprised he even listened to me, I was sure he was just going to brush me off and go back to bed but I was pleasantly surprised. I couldn't help but talk, I'm a very talkative person, but I commented on the atmosphere on the ship.

Rosie: We may be trapped here but this place sure is cool, hey do you want to explore after we eat? I saw this place and it looked like a place to steer the ship! Maybe we could fly and go to all these places, like different worlds or planets! That would be so cool, we should go check out the map. Also maybe we could find some clues on why we're here.

As I ranted, Arson continued to eat, but I'm sure he was paying attention because every once in a while he would glance over and give a slight nod. I finished my food around the same time Arson did, he stood up and put his plate away and I followed. He walked down the hall, where was he going? I followed him until we reached his room, he went in and plopped onto his bed.

Rosie: Arsonnnn get upppp!

I walked over and started shaking him, he groaned with annoyance. I poked his cheek and he looked at me with annoyed and tired eyes.

Arson: I came with you to breakfast, what else do you want?

Rosie: Come on, let's go explore the shippp!

Arson: Yeah I'm good.

I sighed, he wasn't getting up, I sighed and started to leave.

Rosie: Well I'll be somewhere around the ship.

He nodded his face still buried somewhere in blankets and pillows, I doubt he'll come and find me.