Part 19

~Arson's POV~

I hadn't eaten in a day or so, I was too busy thinking. I had gone to Navigation to check out the ship's main controls a bit more. It worked in my favor as well since people passed by and assumed I was doing tasks. I was laying in my bed when I decided I needed to do something, anything. I hadn't questioned the vents before, but why can only imposters use them, are there any rooms we are unaware of? I went into the vent and crawled around for a while, nothing, well nothing I hadn't known of yet. I went back to my room and layed on my bed. Then I realized, why were the vents so clean, shouldn't vents have dust? It left no residue on my suit. 

So... obviously oxygen wasn't going through the vents, if it were, not only I would be able to see physical residue on my suit, I would've felt some wind. But there was nothing... what was with this ship. 

So I can't get hurt, nothing on the ship can be harmed, we are theoretically getting no air, not that I know of, and none of us know how we got here. Well maybe one of us... and some other ship should've come by now to give us more food, but nothing came. How was the food getting to the dining hall every day? If only I had answers to my questions.. 

I sighed, well I had to do something. I hopped into a vent and saw someone alone in their room. I got out and they turned around in surprise.

Arson: Sorry about this.

I left with the ringing of the gun still in my ears. Was it bad that only after one kill, I was used to it? Well now it's two I guess. God, I am an awful person. I didn't even give them time to scream, but I guess it was painless... sort of. If the others knew... god what have I become, who am I? I did that scarily easily, like killing someone didn't bother me. I began to question my own sanity, I mean I didn't want to kill anyone therectically, but.... I did. 

~Poppy's POV~

I woke up in my bed and stretched, I thought since Ash had gone to breakfast yesterday I would go and wake them up so we could go together, but decided against it since they would probably get mad at me. I went to eat and finished my meal but Ash wasn't there. I guess they tried it once and didn't like it, but I still wanted to hang out with them. I walked over to their room and knocked on the door, but no response came.

Poppy: Ash?

They would probably get mad if I went in without permission, so I might as well go do some tasks and come back later. I went to admin and did some stuff in there, then went to shields. I decided it had been long enough and went back to Ash's door.

Poppy: Hey, Ash? Have you eaten anything today?

Nothing.

Poppy: Ash?

I decided I should just open the door. But I wish I hadn't.

~Rosie's POV~

I was walking when suddenly it all went black, I was there again around the table with a big red button on it. Poppy had reported a body. She was still shaking and her eyes were wide.

Rosie: Poppy... are you ok?

She looked up, tears swelling up in her eyes. She couldn't even get the words out; she just shook her head. Ash wasn't here. Why, who did this??

Poppy: Why... Why do we have to do this? I hate this ship and everyone on it! I hate whoever is making us do this! And.. and I hate whoever killed them! Just vote me off! Because I don't want to be here!

Rosie: Poppy... cal-

Poppy: You know what Rosie, you still have who you care about!

She looked over at Arson.

Poppy: Don't act like I shouldn't be freaking out! Someone is dead! Just vote me out please!

We were all dumbstruck by the anger and betrayal in Poppy's voice, even Blanc, and one by one we all pressed Poppy's name on the vote screen. Then the screen above us showed all votes for Poppy. In a split second a trapdoor underneath her pulled her down. She was sucked out into space to all our horrors. Her face was panicked and in pain as she slowly died and froze, her body floating away into space. Silently we all went back to our rooms, and I cried myself to sleep, still picturing the fear in her eyes as her lungs lost all air. She was gone. They both were.