Part 17

~Rosie's POV~

I sat up hearing the morning announcement. I looked out at the stars and continued to get dressed. I brushed through my messy hair and put on my flower crown smiling, I went to go get breakfast and decided to let Arson sleep in today. I got some yogurt, pancakes and some juice. I sat down with the others and ate my food. When I finished I got up and decided Arson had slept in enough. I knocked on his door waiting for him to open it but he didn't.

Rosie: Arson? Hellooooo?

No noise came from the room, I didn't want to invade his space but I slowly slid open the door to find an empty room. Worry and panic went through me, I mean he was never up early, where was he? Was he dead?! No no, he wouldn't die, no one would ever even try, right? I panicked then went around the ship looking for him. I passed Navigation when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

Rosie: Arson? Ohhh, there you are I was worried, you're never up this early.

Arson: Sorry for worrying you.

Rosie: Are you getting an early start on your tasks?

Arson: Yeah.

Rosie: Ok! Wanna do tasks together today? We should stick together!

Arson: Sure.

We went around doing our tasks for the day.

Rosie: Imma go to bed, night!

Arson: Good night.

I went to my room and la on my bed. I looked out at the stars and smiled at the glowing lights. Looking at them takes me away and makes me forget about this situation that we've been put in. It's so calming those lights, to think those are huge stars but they look so small, even the biggest things can be so small from far away. I closed my eyes, still seeing those stars as I drifted off to sleep. 

~Blanc's POV~

I was walking around doing my tasks as Kim followed me. He's been doing that a lot, don't ask me why but he does.

Blanc: Do you have a reason to be following me?

Kim: I guess not, I'm sorry. I just don't want to be alone.

Blanc: Ok, then why me? You really think I would want your company.

Kim: I-I'm sorry, I just trust you the most- I mean, I honestly don't think you're the imposter, but if you want me to leave I will.

His face was flushed red and he was looking down, obviously uncomfortable. I sighed. God he was so submissive, I say one slightly mean thing and he freaks out.

Blanc: I don't really care, do what you want.

Kim: No, if I'm making you uncomfortable I'll go...

He turned to leave and I grabbed his shirt.

Blanc: It's fine.

Kim: O-ok if you say so....

He looked down and nervously fidgeted with his fingers.

Blanc: Why are you always so nervous, do you have any confidence?

Kim: U-uh I mean, y-yeah um...

I raised my eyebrow and stared down at him.

Blanc: Are you sure about that?

I walked closer to him and grabbed his neck.

Blanc: If you're so confident.

He grabbed my hand, surprised.

Kim: B-Blanc.. p-please let go..

I released my grip and patted him on the head. He looked at me scared, confused, and flustered. I walked away not expecting him to follow, but he did...This guy is consistent. I guess someone who is dependent on everyone around them never knows what to do themselves. I don't mind it, it's funny playing with his emotions. He was almost running to catch up with me, and I stopped momentarily to let him catch up. If he's gonna follow me around like I'm his owner, I may as well act the part.